Legit Check - Jordan Gamma 11's

Hi Guys,

Buying this off someone online, please let me know if you think this shoe is legit? 

thanks,

I wouldn't buy any Gamma 11 right now online unless its from Flightclub.com, WAY too many people selling fakes and the fakes are getting to good to be able to tell. Folks are getting hit left and right on these fake and "unauthorized" Gamma 11s. Spend the little extra $ and order from Flightclub.com and youll never even have to worry bout no legit check or flaws or anything.

Theres no difference between the unauthorized and retails pairs.
Incorrect. There is a world of a difference between unauthorized pairs and retail pairs.

Unauthorized pairs are NOT authentic. In other words, replicas or fakes which are illegal.

Although they are extremely similar, there are plenty of physical characteristics of the shoes and box that differ from the retail pairs that most people would not notice.

Last edited:
Theres no difference between the unauthorized and retails pairs.
Incorrect. There are a world of difference between unauthorized pairs and retail pairs.

Unauthorized pairs are NOT authentic. In other words, replicas or fakes which are illegal.

Although they are extremely similar, there are plenty of physical characteristics of the shoes and box that differ from the retail pairs that most people would not notice.
What are the physical differences? If I hold up an unauthorized and a retail pair you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

What are the physical differences? If I hold up an unauthorized and a retail pair you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
It varies between which shoes they are.

For example, the 11's some can tell the unauthorized from the retail by the heel tab on the back, the 23 on the heel tab, the PL cut, milkyness/transparency of the soles, the box and paper. 

And you are correct, on foot, with jeans covering the shoes and walking around, you probably can't tell right away if they are authentic or GM. Thats why people have different opinions on possessing GM pairs. Some don't mind having a GM pair because its pretty close to the real thing. While others, like myself, would like to only own authentic, retail pairs in my collection. Its all falls under the owner of the shoe. 

But there are differences. And keep in mind that unauthorized, replicas, fakes are ILLEGAL. No that doesn't mean you'll get arrested if you get caught with a fake pair of Jordans on the street. But they are illegally made without the permission of JB or Nike, hence the word UNAUTHORIZED.

It varies between which shoes they are.

For example, the 11's some can tell the unauthorized from the retail by the heel tab on the back, the 23 on the heel tab, the PL cut, milkyness/transparency of the soles, the box and paper. 

And you are correct, on foot, with jeans covering the shoes and walking around, you probably can't tell right away if they are authentic or GM. Thats why people have different opinions on possessing GM pairs. Some don't mind having a GM pair because its pretty close to the real thing. While others, like myself, would like to only own authentic, retail pairs in my collection. Its all falls under the owner of the shoe. 

But there are differences. And keep in mind that unauthorized, replicas, fakes are ILLEGAL. No that doesn't mean you'll get arrested if you get caught with a fake pair of Jordans on the street. But they are illegally made without the permission of JB or Nike, hence the word UNAUTHORIZED.
Im specifically speaking about the Gammas. I look through all these legit checks, no one can absolutely determine whats unauthorized and whats retail.

I just stated the differences for the 11 shoes. And for the LC that you've seen, there are always gonna be the ones that don't know what they're talking about saying legit or fake. I've seen enough GM and retail pairs of 11's to be able to tell the difference personally. I can't say the same for other people. 

@Ady2glude707 point is, 99.9% legit = 100% fake. If its not 100% legit then its fake. There is no middle ground here and unauthorized pairs are as fake as the rest

I wouldn't buy any Gamma 11 right now online unless its from Flightclub.com, WAY too many people selling fakes and the fakes are getting to good to be able to tell. Folks are getting hit left and right on these fake and "unauthorized" Gamma 11s. Spend the little extra $ and order from Flightclub.com and youll never even have to worry bout no legit check or flaws or anything.
I think your assuming that every pair FC has is perfect.. Not even close.. Though I do agree you will have a very hard time getting fake anything from FC but way over priced on most ish IMO.. All you really need to do is a little HW on what it is you want and go to it from there.. If you educate yourself on the tells for fakes beforeyou start PPing people you should be fine.. Worst case we are here to help BEFORE you purchase.

Umm we do EVERYDAY bro..Same physical differences as all other fake 11s.. wrong fonts, bad cuts, choppy construction etc. etc.... Just do a little HW you will see the light.. 

Last edited:
@timmybrixxx im not sure why you say everything from flight club isn't perfect. You can be as confident when you order from them as if you were ordering from Nike.com itself. Thats why theyre the # 1 reseller in the US. As for the prices i guess thats a matter of opinion. To me personally, paying an extra hundred or a couple hundred bucks isnt a big deal. But thats just me and i can completely understand if the prices from FC is what keeps you from shopping there. But many of their Retro Jordan prices are fair to me and worth paying to know eveything will be 100% legit. You cant say Flightclub sells anything but 100% authentic shoes and if u got something with a flaw u can always return them. Thats why they have the FC tag attached that asks you to inspect shoe before removing incase you want to return it. Why the problem with Flightclub anyway?

Last edited:
@Timmybrixxx oh and ive done the research man tons of it. Done watched so many YouTube videos and see WAY too many unauthorized and REALLY GOOD bootlegs that im too paranoid to deal with any other reseller besides Flightclub. Nowadays I do my best to get them retail on release day.

@timmybrixxx im not sure why you say everything from flight club isn't perfect. You can be as confident when you order from them as if you were ordering from Nike.com itself. Thats why theyre the # 1 reseller in the US. As for the prices i guess thats a matter of opinion. To me personally, paying an extra hundred or a couple hundred bucks isnt a big deal. But thats just me and i can completely understand if the prices from FC is what keeps you from shopping there. But many of their Retro Jordan prices are fair to me and worth paying to know eveything will be 100% legit. You cant say Flightclub sells anything but 100% authentic shoes and if u got something with a flaw u can always return them. Thats why they have the FC tag attached that asks you to inspect shoe before removing incase you want to return it. Why the problem with Flightclub anyway?
I dont have a prob with FC at all.. The are a very reputable IMO and a safe bet for anyone who is looking for whatev.. Im just saying the product you get from there is the same product you get from FTL, NDC, CHP etc..with the same little flaws as all RD Jays.. Just bc they are at FC does not mean they are a "perfect" specimen of said shoe is all i was saying..

I just have no need for a place like FC unless im digging for something special because i usually can tell if something is not authentic myself so I dont need to pay a middle man a huge markup on the price for this peace of mind..

If you just want peace of mind i can do that for you way cheaper than FC homie.. PP me $50 bucks instead.. LOL, ill make sure you make a smart purchase and save you FC markup $$$ all at the same time..haha..

@Timmybrixxx oh and ive done the research man tons of it. Done watched so many YouTube videos and see WAY too many unauthorized and REALLY GOOD bootlegs that im too paranoid to deal with any other reseller besides Flightclub. Nowadays I do my best to get them retail on release day.
I feel ya, I meant more like once you have seen a few thousand legit ones.. the fakes will be easier to spot for you..

@timmybrixxx Hey that sounds like a deal to me. Im just paranoid about getting anything thats not 100% authentic thats all. I really appreciate it

@Timmybrixxx peace of mind is exactly what im going for and the only other thing FC has that gives them a reason to charge more is their endless selection. You can pretty much guarantee they're going to have whatever shoe in whatever size your looking for.

@timmybrixxx Hey that sounds like a deal to me. Im just paranoid about getting anything thats not 100% authentic thats all. I really appreciate it
lol i was jk but if you are really interested i can look out for you for sure..

Just keep trying to learn as much as you can bro.. It will come with time for sure.. soon you will be spotting fake Jays 3 blocks away...

Back
Top Bottom