Legit Check Jordan 3 True Blue

Would love to get a quick legit check on these true blue 3s I am thinking about buying

thanks fam

Elephant print, especially on right shoe, heel....looks very sus.

Also....collars are HUGE....am i the only one noticing this? My TB3's def dont look like this at all.

Elephant print, especially on right shoe, heel....looks very sus.

Also....collars are HUGE....am i the only one noticing this? My TB3's def dont look like this at all.
U sure thats not from just someone wearing them with fat ankles. They do stretch out after alot of wears. I see what your saying tho. Usually the fakes will mess up the padding on the inside of heels.

the color of the elephant print does seem to vary between the two shoes? should I still go ahead with the purchase?

Last edited:
Personally I would find a better pair especially for that price..These are just ugly regardless if they are legit or not.

U sure thats not from just someone wearing them with fat ankles. They do stretch out after alot of wears. I see what your saying tho. Usually the fakes will mess up the padding on the inside of heels.
Well....my pair has been worn like 8 times, but I don't have fat ankles. But even if I did, that shouldn't make the collars look super thick like that. And the EP just looks way off. I'm like 70% on them being GM, and 30% on them being legit. I'd steer clear. Plus the paint has been worn off the heel pretty bad so they aren't anywhere near DS. I would save up like 70 more bucks and hunt down a legit pair with a receipt, worn no more than twice.

Back
Top Bottom