Legit Check - Jordan 3 88's - Please Help!!

Try taking more detailed pix. The elephant print looks off to me. Looks too high in the back and the print itself looks too bold and the Colour of eprint looks off too. Get more opinions. I have these in the same size and just seems different. First start with more pix and hopefully the pros can help you out

Try taking more detailed pix. The elephant print looks off to me. Looks too high in the back and the print itself looks too bold and the Colour of eprint looks off too. Get more opinions. I have these in the same size and just seems different. First start with more pix and hopefully the pros can help you out
Preciate the reply fam..

These aren't my pics though.. they're from the dude who's selling them. He's ready to give em to me for a real good price.. but I figured I'd post em on here to see if I could get some expert opinions before I even consider it.

Edit: I was fortunate enough to get someone to do a side by side comparison for me and pointed out how thick the elephant print is on these.. and these are def fake.

Last edited:
That's good to hear. Glad you didn't get taken. I myself get all caught up in the price. But it's worth it to do LC before hand.

It's not the thick elephant print.  It is the high elephant print panels and the jagged tongue that makes it clear that these aren't retail.  Still a quality shoe IMO, but not worth more than $100 DS

Back
Top Bottom