Legit Check Jordan 3 88

Just got these from a high feedback ebay user but want to make sure they are legit. The one thing that seems off is the insole is not glued down and there are no numbers under the insole. From what I've seen, there should be some numbers under the insole and it should be glued down.

Thanks

the tags and the box checks out just fine compared to my pair... the shoe looks good to me as well but its something about that interlining... i would get more opinions before buying.

Last edited:
you got got fam dont worry i was burned with a GM pair of these as well

What took you so long to get a LC on them?  You should have done it before buying them.  Or at least right when you closed the deal, just in case you were scared that someone would have snipered the pair from you.  If you would have done it right when you paid, most likely you could have avoided this mess now.  You could have alerted the seller and gotten your money back.  Not trying to beat you up man, I'm pissed for you too. 

Haven't worn them so I'm still eligible to get my money back. What makes these fake? I need to know what to tell the seller.

I tell you what though...... I used to go to the store and buy the damn shoe and not worry about anything. Now I cant get the shoes I want and when I do they are fake. Makes loving shoes difficult.

Also, do the Jordan 3 88's have a glued down insole or not? most of my jordans do but these ones didnt

I'm tired of getting fakes. I even paid more from a reputable person and still get burned

no sch thing as a reputable person anymore, either he didnt know or well.... yea

everyone is out to cover their behinds. no more integrity

Back
Top Bottom