Legit Check: Jordan 13 Black/Red 2004

Hey NT,

Can anybody please tell me if these are legit? Also, what is a good price to pay for these?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks everybody! Can anybody else give me their opinion on these? Someone is selling this deadstock pair to me for $100 and I'm going to pick these up if they are legit.

Thanks everybody! Can anybody else give me their opinion on these? Someone is selling this deadstock pair to me for $100 and I'm going to pick these up if they are legit.

Are you saying these are deadstock or are you talking about a different pair? These aren't deadstock.

They look good. Toe boxes are chewed up, but I'd say 150ish is fair.

Are you saying these are deadstock or are you talking about a different pair? These aren't deadstock.

They look good. Toe boxes are chewed up, but I'd say 150ish is fair.
Yeah, the seller claims these are never worn, only tried on in store at time of purchase. I requested more pictures. Can anybody else give me their opinion before I buy them?

You can tell by the toe boxes they're not DS. Whether or not he only wore them in the store...toe box creasing is a sign of wear. That said, the toe boxes look much better than they did in the og post. Must've been the lighting. They look like they're in good shape. I'd say 200-240 is a fair range. Makes me wonder why he's selling for so little...but hey, if you trust the guy then go for it. 100 is a steal. I'd ask for tagged pics and a shot of the shoe tag just to cover your bases.

You can tell by the toe boxes they're not DS. Whether or not he only wore them in the store...toe box creasing is a sign of wear. That said, the toe boxes look much better than they did in the og post. Must've been the lighting. They look like they're in good shape. I'd say 200-240 is a fair range. Makes me wonder why he's selling for so little...but hey, if you trust the guy then go for it. 100 is a steal. I'd ask for tagged pics and a shot of the shoe tag just to cover your bases.
Thanks for the help man. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on these. $100 is a good price for these, DS or not. He said he got them from an outlet mall. You think these could be DS, but he just purchased them pre-creased? If they are worn, any tips on how to clean them before wearing?

No problem. No...DS is brand new, you wouldn't have that creasing if they weren't worn. They look pretty clean to me, maybe take a wet rag and wipe them down if you feel like it. Here's a link to the official thread if you have any questions about cleaning/repairing your shoes: http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_20.

That $100 price sketches me out though...he's either generous, doesn't know about sneakers, or he's looking to pull one over on you. If you're not picking them up in person try to pay through paypal. Never money order. If you're picking them up in person and aren't sure about their legitimacy, a quick check of the shoe tag should tell you. If the date doesn't touch the barcode, they're fake.

That $100 price sketches me out though...he's either generous, doesn't know about sneakers, or he's looking to pull one over on you. If you're not picking them up in person try to pay through paypal. Never money order. If you're picking them up in person and aren't sure about their legitimacy, a quick check of the shoe tag should tell you. If the date doesn't touch the barcode, they're fake.
I requested a picture of the size tag and this is what I got

Legit pair.
Definitely not deadstock (toe creases).
But also not worn too much because of very minor heel drag only.

Back
Top Bottom