Legit Check Jordan 11 Nightshade

The 23 on the back looks fishy, but i think its just in my head. Help me out people.

[ATTACHMENT=13421][ATTACHMENT=13422][ATTACHMENT=13423][ATTACHMENT=13424][ATTACHMENT=13425][ATTACHMENT=13426][ATTACHMENT=13427] hi[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

The 23 is sitting a little high. Post pics of the production tag and side view of the toebox.

Last edited:
IMO these are fake. The production tag is off. The center of the tag should be completed flat.

That what I think, but I've had 3 other people tell me they look legit. Everything looks real good though as far as stitching, color. Im not sure

Those are the two things that I'm seeing that doesn't look right. The 23 sitting very high and the production tag being different.

I think there fake but my god I hate to say it those are some good fakes lol
There getting good with making these

well I bought another pair that are authentic with the receipt and everything. So I will compare the two when they get here and I'll get back to let everyone know. If these are determined to be fake they will be getting sent back. Thank you paypal

There should be a blue or red stamp on the inside of the box, but I wouldn't worry too much on it. 

The label on the front of the box looks to be off. Don't see any tear away mark on the edge where the USD price tag would have been.  Are you not located in the US?

yes US. I think I've come to the conclusion that these are bang bang. I'm just waiting for the true authentic pair to show up compare the two and start my dispute with PayPal.

Here updated pics with the authentic pair I just bought

Authentic on left

Authentic on left

Authentic on bottom

so what's the verdict?  The two looks almost identical  in the pictures.
ohwell.gif

the tags dates are off as well as is the material of the tag. The box on the bottom is the fake pair and look its twice the size as the authentic box. Plus the fake shoe is a little bit bigger than the authentic pair

the tags dates are off as well as is the material of the tag. The box on the bottom is the fake pair and look its twice the size as the authentic box. Plus the fake shoe is a little bit bigger than the authentic pair
Glad we were right..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom