Legit Check Jordan 11 Concord (2011) sz 10

Had some 2nd guesses after purchasing these. Why i think they are fake:

1. Jumpman stitching is a little choppy
2. Shoe tree is smaller then my bred 11 shoe tree (9.5)
3 Shoe tree doesnt state size underneath on the rim
4 back of insole is black when on other jays its grey
5 carbon fiber is kind of two colors.

Other than that stitching and placement seems to be on point.

Help me out please, legit or fake?
View media item 355675View media item 355678View media item 355681View media item 355682View media item 355684View media item 355685View media item 355686View media item 355687View media item 355688

Yeah, these arent legit. Besides the things u pointed out yourself, the toe cap isnt supposed to be see-through and the tag looks off as well

Edit-and the stickers on the box/the box itself is that of a fake

Last edited:
The patent leather cut looks a little low near the jump man and in the back. Also a pic of the carbon fiber is a good way to check as well. 

That carbon fiber almost looks like fixed replica carbon fiber. If they are real, they're definitly early releases/unauthorized.

fake , not early release. The see through toe cap is a dead give away. The early releases had a solid toe cap 

That carbon fiber almost looks like fixed replica carbon fiber. If they are real, they're definitly early releases/unauthorized.
Thats what im saying. If these are fakes or bgrades then its one really good pair. Do you think they are fake? I can always provide more pics

fake , not early release. The see through toe cap is a dead give away. The early releases had a solid toe cap 

I've seen multiple pairs that people got from mental kicks that had a toe cap like that. But yea man it seems like these are a pair of the perfect replicas. You can kind of also tell because the 23 on the back seems kind of wide.

W
I've seen multiple pairs that people got from mental kicks that had a toe cap like that. But yea man it seems like these are a pair of the perfect replicas. You can kind of also tell because the 23 on the back seems kind of wide.
Would a fake pairs bar code scan? I have this app that scans barcodes and when i scanned it, it sends me to amazon link for a pairs priced at 349.99 - 500

Yea some replica bar codes scan. If they are replicas the persOn you got them from did a frekin good job on the carbon fiber. It's tough to tell. We're the soles yellowed at all?

Nah
Yea some replica bar codes scan. If they are replicas the persOn you got them from did a frekin good job on the carbon fiber. It's tough to tell. We're the soles yellowed at all?[/quo
Yea some replica bar codes scan. If they are replicas the persOn you got them from did a frekin good job on the carbon fiber. It's tough to tell. We're the soles yellowed at all?
nah not really. They are a ds pair. I took the insoles out and both shoes were still stamped on the inside grey. On the side jumpman you can see all his fingers clearly. And on the tongue both have Rs on the jordan and not Qs. Ive also seen a lot if not most of early released pairs with the see through ice toe cap. Im super confused and spent 250 on these

He said they were ds but they honestly look liked they have been worn lightly maybe 3 times then cleaned. It still smells like a fresh pair of nike shoes from footlocker though. Why would it being ds make a difference?

Intially 300. I brought it down to 250 because of my commute. He was an hour away. They looked super legit at first, toe box isnt even that see through, but i started questioning them when i got home.

These are definitely fakes man, not even close to what some would call b-grades or early release (i consider those fakes as well but thats irrelevent here). Not only is it easy to tell by the shoes but even easier to tell by the box. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i want u to know the truth.

I can't believe people are having this much trouble with this. These are 1000% fake. Not even unauthorized/grey market/Taobao pairs, straight up REPLICAS! The 23 on the left shoe is crooked. The 23 on both shoes are too wide and should be more squared. The carbon fiber at the bottom is plastic painted black to look authentic. Carbon fiber isn't even the right pattern. They're supposed to be a brick pattern instead of the circular pattern in the picture. The patent leather cut in the back looks terrible.

Last edited:
Oh
These are definitely fakes man, not even close to what some would call b-grades or early release (i consider those fakes as well but thats irrelevent here). Not only is it easy to tell by the shoes but even easier to tell by the box. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i want u to know the truth.
No it had to be done and said so i can get my money back and point out the reasons why. Thank you for your help guys. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom