Legit Check: Jordan 1 Banned 2016

View media item 2242178Could I also get one I got these shoes from eBay but he said I bought them from G.O.A.T View media item 2242179 View media item 2242180View media item 2242183View media item 2242186View media item 2242189View media item 2242191View media item 2242194View media item 2242195
GALLERY]
[/IMG]View media item 2242202View media item 2242204
GALLERY]
View media item 2242209View media item 2242210 Could you guys HELP!!!! Me please

Last edited:
Everything looks good except for the black stitching. Pretty sure theyre authentic, but the black stitching by the swoosh and on the back looks a bit sketchy.

Everything looks good except for the black stitching. Pretty sure theyre authentic, but the black stitching by the swoosh and on the back looks a bit sketchy.
I was thinking about the one near the swoosh one shoe it's on point but on the inside of the shoe it's of and on the other one the inside is on point and the outside is kinda off and what do you think about the two stamps on the inside of the box never seen that can you tell me about the back stitching please and thanks for getting back with me

I was thinking about the one near the swoosh one shoe it's on point but on the inside of the shoe it's of and on the other one the inside is on point and the outside is kinda off and what do you think about the two stamps on the inside of the box never seen that can you tell me about the back stitching please and thanks for getting back with me

Yeah the stitching that goes over the nike swoosh is VERY sloppy. But, everything else on the show looks alright. The stamps could just be from footlocker or some other retailer

Yeah the stitching that goes over the nike swoosh is VERY sloppy. But, everything else on the show looks alright. The stamps could just be from footlocker or some other thanks retailer
yea on one side on both shoes there on point but on the other side my be a little off so would you keep them or try to get your money back

yea on one side on both shoes there on point but on the other side my be a little off so would you keep them or try to get your money back

If ur just gonna wear them then I say keep em. No one will notice a flawed stitch

Yea I'm going to wear them but I just don't want to give someone my money for fakes when a couple more dollars I can get a pair from stadium goods or flight club

Back
Top Bottom