Legit Check Jordan 1 Banned 2016

Hey guys, could you have a look at these 2016 Banned 1s? I got this pair via a reseller, look legit at first glance but there are some things that feel a little off but might as well be common manufactural irregularities. A few notes: regarding label on shoe box, got mine in the UK, there the labels don't have that tear off thing that's on the US labels. Lace bag and shoe tree appear legit. Have the "proper smell". I am primarily suspicious due to the swoosh on the left shoe - edges are very fuzzy and where the swoosh meets the red of the back heel, it overlaps too much in my opinion. Number on inside label matches number on the box. Thanks for helping out! 

I wouldn't be thrown off too much by the swoosh as I've seen other Jordan 1 pairs that had the same appearance. Would wait for other opinions though as I don't have much experience with the 2016 banneds.

The toe looks a little boxy but that could be because the tongue is poppin out in that one pic, a different angle might fix it

Hm, in general the red is a little darker on the 2016s (from what I read). I always find color hard to judge on pictures, always depends on the lighting. In the pics I posted of my AJs the color also seems different from pic to pic. On the pic you posted (heels) the stitching looks a little crooked, but no pair is perfectly stitched. I don't see any widows peak so thats a good sign (for being legit). Maybe someone else can chime in what they think

Back
Top Bottom