Legit check Foamposite Galaxy.

Getting offered DS Galaxy Foams in a even trade. Getting a very nice deal. Need some help because I'm not sure where to start to authenticate them. Any help appreciated.

Cool. Appreciate the help. 

so he wants a  trade. These DS for my Shooting Star pack in a sz 11 these are sz 12. I figure good trade, right?

He wants to ship same time. Doesnt care for ship to middle man. Honestly I have one store that may do it, but prob ask for money/shipping from us both.

Cool. Appreciate the help. 

so he wants a  trade. These DS for my Shooting Star pack in a sz 11 these are sz 12. I figure good trade, right?
He wants to ship same time. Doesnt care for ship to middle man. Honestly I have one store that may do it, but prob ask for money/shipping from us both.
Trade sounds too good to be true. I wouldn't ship until you receive the foams.

so to update. didn't hear back after asking for tagged pics last night. hear back this morning. asked for tagged again. He says has w him, i said ok take a pic let me see. He has w/him in car and takes photo. Should I still ask for tagged pic again regardless? plus even if we both get to post office and ship, how you know that shoes made it in package?

Think my offer is going to be ship first him. I have my online rep/refs that can all vouch at the drop of a hat. Once i receive I will ship out same day express 1 day mail as a courtesy. 

Sounds kinda fishy to be honest. Lopsided since Galaxy foams outvalue the shooting stars pack. He's probably trying to get you to ship same time, and he will ship a box of nothing (or rocks, water bottle, beaters, etc.).

Lot of scams are set up like this on ebay. Just trying to forewarn you.

Back
Top Bottom