Legit Check: Concord 11s

What a beauty...it's a gm pair. Regardless of how it was made, a lot of love went into that particular shoe. I would personally have no problems wearing these.

Last edited:
Unauthoirzed for sale by Nike but still made with legit materials, I would still rock these. It's weird tho, the box seems like it's from footaction or something because of the sticker.

Unauthoirzed for sale by Nike but still made with legit materials, I would still rock these. It's weird tho, the box seems like it's from footaction or something because of the sticker.

people switch boxes to fool those who are onto GM's

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Pretty clever tho....if you're selling to someone who isn't too familiar with unauthorized J's. 

Deadstock yes, grey market yes.

Interesting that GM sellers are putting footlocker/footaction labels on the boxes now. Or that is an authentic box and he just has the GM shoes there.

Op needs to scroll up and down the legit checks forum 80% of this thread is retro xi's you could easily have did your own check without saturating this thread with yet another pair of concords just allittle advice due dilligence goes a long way.

GM pair bruh... The icy sole is a major giveaway. DS cords will have signs of yellowing by now around the traction pods.

Back
Top Bottom