Legit Check Cement 4

Need a legit check on these as I am no expert on 4's. If they are legit, what is a good price on them?

Get a picture of the TWENTYTWELVE engraved on the side of the tongue.

The guy claims they're legit and he does have 100% feedback. But he said he has too many shoes to take care of to take more pictures so this is all you'll be able to judge them off of.

Box is legit and shoes look correct. If this is on eBay, u always have eBay and PayPal protection. Pics of tha twentytwelve and pic of tha shoe tag would be good, but they look legit

Box is legit and shoes look correct. If this is on eBay, u always have eBay and PayPal protection. Pics of tha twentytwelve and pic of tha shoe tag would be good, but they look legit
Or u can just simply move on to another WC4 that your 100% about before u purchase

I would rather go with these than go through the entire process again. Every time I ask someone for a pic of the twentytwelve they either don't know what it is or won't give me it.

I would rather go with these than go through the entire process again. Every time I ask someone for a pic of the twentytwelve they either don't know what it is or won't give me it.
Lol thats cause theyre worried if u see it u will know they're fake. Anybody with legit ones would have no problem showing u. Gonna suck if when u get these u find out theyre fake. I damn sure wouldn't buy these with only these pics to go by.

Last edited:
Lol thats cause theyre worried if u see it u will know they're fake. Anybody with legit ones would have no problem showing u. Gonna suck if when u get these u find out theyre fake. I damn sure wouldn't buy these with only these pics to go by.
100% agreed. No matter you sell 1 pair or 20,000 pairs, you still have to prove the authenticity. Sucks when you pay and wait for delivery; then you figure out they're fake.

What's tha price on these? They look good, and if its a fair price make a move. Take tha twentytwelve pic and shoe label when they come in tha mail. If they aren't legit for some reason u will get refunded, all that would bt lost is time.

What's tha price on these? They look good, and if its a fair price make a move. Take tha twentytwelve pic and shoe label when they come in tha mail. If they aren't legit for some reason u will get refunded, all that would bt lost is time.
Time=money and i believe with paypal he will have to cover the shipping to ship back the fake product.

Time=money and i believe with paypal he will have to cover the shipping to ship back the fake product.

Never bought fake and had to deal wit it but did buy a pair that said it was DS and they weren't DS when I got em. After I *****ed to PayPal enuff about I didn't receive what I paid for they paid for shipping back to seller and 100% refund

Never bought fake and had to deal wit it but did buy a pair that said it was DS and they weren't DS when I got em. After I *****ed to PayPal enuff about I didn't receive what I paid for they paid for shipping back to seller and 100% refund
I wouldn't know i dont even have PayPal that was just what i heard.

The price is 330 shipped. I'll try and negotiate but it's not like they're at 250 or something suspect.

These are my grails and i debate daily on buying a pair from FC or ISS whichever is cheaper.

Last edited:
330 is just alot of money to drop on these particular shoes with the pics provided little help for the LC, seller not cooperating, not 100% sure, just would add up to me personally jus moving on to another pair especially since id be willing to pay $330 it shouldn't be hard AT ALL to find another pair at same price or cheaper on ebay or pay a little more and buy from a reputable site and know 100% for sure what your getting before you have to spend your money. "Its better to measure 10x and cut once, than to measure once and cut 10x." If u know what im sayin.

Back
Top Bottom