Legit Check Carmine 6 2014

Am definitely returning this shoe though. Paid 200 and dont want to even have a possibility of it being a fake lol.

& The soles on my Laker 6's (which are purchased by me from Footlocker) have the QC stamp on them and soles are different. They have glue on the bottom. The bottom of these are not glued. Maybe its just a carmine thing idk.

Last edited:
Yeah I am now convinced that these are fakes. I'm waiting to hear from Ryan though to hear his opinion on the sole
Well insoles are mad specifically for their size,  I thought only shoe trees are made to fit 1.5-2 sizes.

^^ That pretty much lays to rest the case haha. These replicas are getting scary close man! Wow. But thanks guys, I'm definitely getting my $200 back from the seller and prolly throw up 3 for some 100% authentic ones. Thanks again guys for saving me from the embarrassment of having a fake sneaker in my collection.

Best,

-Drew

@DIRTYMIKE745  can you post a close up of the Jumpman on your tongue? so we can see all the detail? I just want to show people how easy it is to spot fakes now.

Ah sorry, I meant insole 
laugh.gif

Just picked up mine off a raffle at ftl in the same size and it had the qc, flt sticker and production date was different from yours. Shoes look good but leaning on them being fakes.

Damn lol this is weird. I would blame the fit/sizing stamp on poor quality control with reps but idk. @ryanjumpman420
 Ryan do you want to take apart your shoe and compare it with his? loll
Lol hell nah, i wish i had it like that tho. No qc sticker and no qc date on these 2014 Carmines is a BAD sign.

^^ That pretty much lays to rest the case haha. These replicas are getting scary close man! Wow. But thanks guys, I'm definitely getting my $200 back from the seller and prolly throw up 3 for some 100% authentic ones. Thanks again guys for saving me from the embarrassment of having a fake sneaker in my collection.

Best,

-Drew
Make sure you chastise that breezy for LYING to you. She SAID she bought them from footlocker. What a lying damb gardening tool. I'd even put a nice black dot from a permanent marker right on the toebox just to teach a gardening tool not to mess around with strangers' money like that. If she got got, then be a woman about it and take your L. Don't lie to the next dude just because he's uninformed.

I'm not one for revenge but resellers like this make my blood boil. Kinda like that clown who tried to sell those black cement 3's to the dude getting a legit check. Had a footlocker receipt and everything for a pair with high bold elephant print with widow's peaks in the back, and over stuffed collars so bad that they're buckling at the top. Broke MF'ers frauding fools on ebay just to make 60 bucks...pathetic. 

My question to you my man though...I know GM 6's are harder to spot than 11's or 3's....but weren't you wondering where the white FTL sticker on the box went? If not the paper, and the receipt?

Notice how yours has the detail in the left shoulder/elbow and fingers, his doesn't. Fakes use a different Jumpman logo.

yeah both pairs of my carmines have a QC stamp but i didnt have a sticker because i bought from hibbetts 

The FTL sticker is not the BIGGEST determining factor imo BUT... the QC stamp and sticker is definitely a big flag. It doesn't even have ANYTHING on it. Bare box. Well obviously we already agreed this is 100% fake. Now to get the money back, if you opened the case with paypal, simply show them this website and/or download ton of these pictures we posted or the messages and send to paypal it is indeed FAKE and she's a LIAR. She seems like she has no freaking clue how to 'determine' a fake shoe. She probably bought it for her husband as a 'gift' from shady website because they were SOLD OUT and her husband probably noticed it might be fake after he wore it (or found out where she bought it from) Hence... he/she THEY are trying to get rid of it ASAP! HAHA she paid cash and lost the receipt. How convenient... Also show paypal there is NO QC stamp or sticker anywhere in the box. Comparison of your insole to the authentic one. You can even go ahead and show every single post we posted. We hope you get your money back OP because it's so crazy how these people feel about themselves buying fake shoes and trying to resell them claiming as authentic. In fact, now that I know how to spot authentic gammas, I've seen TON and I mean TON of postings on eBay that are so obviously fake but people selling as 100% authentic, it's sickening. I mean one of them had like matte green/blue XI cover with a standard Jordan box and he is selling for $400!!! It's ridiculous.. 

ONE THING THOUGH. On her ebay listing or paypal invoice, did she put the shoes are 100% authentic? That is very important. And now we all know what her eBay ID is well.. we should see how legitimate this person is. 

Back
Top Bottom