Legit Check Carmine 6 2014

IF she bought them at FTL on the 24th where's the receipt? Where's the FTL sticker on the box? Where's the paper in the box? IMO 2 things could have happened here..1 She bought them for him from a shady site and they turned out to be fugazi so she sold them to the next guy who couldn't tell..Or she bought them, he wore them a few times, probably to an occasion then they sold them to the next man for what they felt was a fair price on a used shoe..Not everyone actually knows how much a shoe is fetching by the minute...She obviously knows nothing about the game bc of the shipping job, or she is cheap. Either one is not a good sign IMHO. I would dig a little deeper OP.
Imma say "Fake" on these...3 main factors pointed out! If bought from a Footlocker, should have aleast these 3. Plus no QC sticker or date stamp. 

Haha that's true and also the reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on these yet. I don't want to buy them at prices like 300 either but you know like you said, it's exactly what you said, a needle in a haystack lol I guess timing also plays a big factor into it.
Never pull the trigger on the first listing you see. I've learned this from personal experience. Make a list of shoes you want, check the market places 2-3 times a week and a steal will come.

Never pull the trigger on the first listing you see. I've learned this from personal experience. Make a list of shoes you want, check the market places 2-3 times a week and a steal will come.
Haha that's why I said I haven't pulled the trigger yet lol still waiting/looking for one. 
bottom of sole

Size 9.5 with insoles for Size 7.5-8.5? These are most likely fake man.
And damn has anyone else seen this before? I never seen a wrong size insole in a shoe before. I knew something was suspect, starting with the owner.. shoes look almost spot on though 

Damn lol this is weird. I would blame the fit/sizing stamp on poor quality control with reps but idk. @ryanjumpman420  Ryan do you want to take apart your shoe and compare it with his? loll

Last edited:
Am definitely returning this shoe though. Paid 200 and dont want to even have a possibility of it being a fake lol.

& The soles on my Laker 6's (which are purchased by me from Footlocker) have the QC stamp on them and soles are different. They have glue on the bottom. The bottom of these are not glued. Maybe its just a carmine thing idk.

Back
Top Bottom