Legit Check Bred 4s

Looking for a second opinion before purchasing these shoes. The size tag and suggested retail check out, but I want to be as safe as can be since it's through an individual. Thank you for any help. 

Last edited:
Im new at this but can anybody tell me when the production dates of this shoe is? Is there a website where i can check for production dates?

Im new at this but can anybody tell me when the production dates of this shoe is? Is there a website where i can check for production dates?
for this specific shoe or bred 4s in general? These relesed black friday 2012. the pair prior was 2008 I believe. 

Looks legit to me. One way to know for sure is to check the side of the tongue. It should spell out twentytwelve
FYI GMs have the "Twenty Twelve" stamp too man This is not a way to know for sure.. Be careful with that.. However the twentytwelve on OPs pair is correct Its deep and clear. The GM twentytwelve is usually a little lighter and not as defined.

production dates vary this is not a definitive way to determine authenticity either. Your pair is good though.

FYI GMs have the "Twenty Twelve" stamp too man This is not a way to know for sure.. Be careful with that.. However the twentytwelve on OPs pair is correct Its deep and clear. The GM twentytwelve is usually a little lighter and not as defined.
Repd this is good info to know

Back
Top Bottom