Legit Check, Bred 11's

I wouldn't 100% but that's definitely the Jordan taxi paper lol
Oh im 100%... If your Taxis paper is that dark they may need an LC too bro.. sorry.

True paper should look like this:

Text should be barely visible..

Last edited:
All this grey market **** is so annoying Lol... legit bro. And if they are GM or whatever, so what still legit. Same material, less price lol
That's your opinion which is fine, but some people don't want to spend resell price wanting a authorized pair to only get a GM pair which cost a fraction of what an authorized pair cost. It's not about how close to authentic the shoes are, it's about getting what you want for how much you spent. If I wanted a GM pair, I would spend GM money, if authorized, vice versa.

That's your opinion which is fine, but some people don't want to spend resell price wanting a authorized pair to only get a GM pair which cost a fraction of what an authorized pair cost. It's not about how close to authentic the shoes are, it's about getting what you want for how much you spent. If I wanted a GM pair, I would spend GM money, if authorized, vice versa.
Also there is no proof its the same material etc.. I mean its not like only 1 company on the planet produces ballistic mesh or Patent leather etc.. Fake t i t s look real too.. LOL

Last edited:
Looks like early release pair. Look under the shoe tree. The print on those shoe tree should have a parallelogram outline.

Everyone has their own view on GM's. Some people are okay with having GM pairs and some are even okay with close replicas. But OP if you are only interested in keeping authentics in your collection, keep these breds out of them. They are for sure GM. Checkered carbon fiber, 23 and paper give it away.

Back
Top Bottom