Legit Check Black Grape 5

Need a LC on these. Seem legit but I need the NT experts give their opinions on them. Thanks.

Last edited:
The EN on the end of yours looks kinda crooked and not as clean aa mine. Maybe im jus nitpicking tho. Or maybe they're suppose to be a lil different i dunno, this pic is of my FNL purchased Oreo 5s. I think they look different IMHO.

Last edited:
Where did u acquire them ? Sometimes the best way is to look at the shark teeth shape and the color of them .

I didn't purchase them, they're posted on his sole supremacy page. I wouldn't' buy them if I wasn't positive they were real. 

There fake. My bold decision is led by the N being jacked up .jumpman seemed hi on left shoe.( little to hi ) and the kicker for me is the stitching in the corner where the leather meets the insole.on a tongue pick showing the N. The stich gos from the leather over the insole.its not loose and that would 100% not happen. My two cents . never seen it. high quality authentic category on a site I know.yes there's a authentic category now.

There fake. My bold decision is led by the N being jacked up .jumpman seemed hi on left shoe.( little to hi ) and the kicker for me is the stitching in the corner where the leather meets the insole.on a tongue pick showing the N. The stich gos from the leather over the insole.its not loose and that would 100% not happen. My two cents . never seen it. high quality authentic category on a site I know.yes there's a authentic category now.
Seriously questioning your methods on legit checking right here.... These are pieces of art hand made by Tinker Hatfield himself. They are typical Nike quality products that are made in sweat shops. Nothing will be perfect. If you're going off stitching than you're in for a rude awaking on 98% of Nike/ JB products
laugh.gif

That engraving does look different. Ask for a CLOSE UP picture of the Jumpman on the insole, that will solve this.

The EN on the end of yours looks kinda crooked and not as clean aa mine. Maybe im jus nitpicking tho. Or maybe they're suppose to be a lil different i dunno, this pic is of my FNL purchased Oreo 5s. I think they look different IMHO.
hey NT fam.. sorry for jumping on this thread but i have a question on the engraving. Is it on both sides or only 1 side? If only on one side.. = fake?

Back
Top Bottom