Legit Check Banned 1's 2016

Hello. I reviewed a lot of the previous legit check posts on these, but I'm just not 100% sure if they are legit or not. I feel the stitching near the swoosh is a little low. Just received today off Ebay. Thank you all in advance.

Why are there like 10 ridges on the red lace bag? Lol

Thinking these are fake

Why are there like 10 ridges on the red lace bag? Lol

Thinking these are fake
Because the lace bag is not sealed, you're seeing both sides of the ridges and theirs 8 not 10

Last edited:
That was right, the lace bag was not sealed so it did look like there was a bunch of ridges. Even when i took a look at them right now, almost scared me thinking the bag was a red flag, but noticed the opposing plastic made it look like it had 8 ridges. Definitely only has 4. Thank you for bringing that up and confirming.

Any reason why the stitching by the swoosh would be so much lower than most of the other examples seen on other legit pairs? Thanks.

I definitely have pairs where the etching varies on that part your good, the stitching is not always the same on that part. The red lace bag is wrong though so that's not a good sign... take pics of the box label and the price tag flap.. as well as under insoles

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics of the tags. I'll post the insole one later. The bag with the red laces seemed okay, the pic I took made it appear to have 8 ridges. However, that was due to the bag being slightly open and ends overlapping with each other. Each side only has 4 ridges. 

Back
Top Bottom