Legit check and price check on these :

If that's the website you ordered from they're fake..you really think you can get a DMP 11 for $109 with a full size run?

so it fake? 
frown.gif

Yes that website is sellin fakes!! Jordan 5s for 100$ come on... Those shoes go for like 300-1000$

That is a fake website dude! I mean Bred 11's for $149? DMP 11's $109? No way. They are pretty slick with those pictures as well because those look like authentic Jordan's but they are not. I would try to get a refund if I was you unless you don't mind rocking fakes.

This site used real pics but at those prices an alarm bell should be going off. I'd be interested to see what comes through in the mail.

As for a refund, I would check to see if there's a number or something you can call. See if you can cancel the order, if not then as soon as you get the sneakers, send them back.

This site used real pics but at those prices an alarm bell should be going off. I'd be interested to see what comes through in the mail.
You kidding me LionKing?

Look at the Jumpman on the bred 11's! Looks like Santa Claus jumping in the air!

Yay616 this site is fake, Jordan's at this price are an instant giveaway. Good luck with getting your money back!

Back
Top Bottom