legit check and price check on these 2009 jams

recently posted a thread about space jams but this is a different one

someone offered me $50 flat for these

should i do it? is it a good deal? i know its yellow as **** but it doesnt look like it has any heeldrag and i plan on retrobriting them

just to make sure, 50 flat means just straight up $50 right? stupid question lol but i want to be sure

Box? I would say $100 top, but that's just me.

Soles are pretty piss-yellow and it would probably take a while to retrobright/seaglow them back to clear state.

you got a major project ahead of you with those. but for $50 cash itll be worth it..

$100? For those? They are piss yellow, the rips on the midsole, and the dull patent make these worth about $50. It's a good restoration project.

really??? i searched google and people have said they're like a 7.5 in mens.. i hope youre wrong lol size 5 definitely won't fit me haha

You should be fine... A 7Y (size 7 youth 6-10 years old) is supposed to be 9.75", which is the same length as a 7.5 mens. You can confirm this if you want at zappos . com under their Size Conversion Chart. Oh, and $50 sounds about right based on their condition.

You should be fine... A 7Y (size 7 youth 6-10 years old) is supposed to be 9.75", which is the same length as a 7.5 mens. You can confirm this if you want at zappos . com under their Size Conversion Chart. Oh, and $50 sounds about right based on their condition.
thanks ! you guys are really helpful
price check on dino jrs and gucci resns size 8?

Back
Top Bottom