Legit check Air jordan 6 carmine

thank you to you :wink: I discovered thanks to you  that there was a QC code in my jordan boxes ^^ after the twenty-fourth jordan ^ ^
Hell i learn something new myself on here damn near everyday. I Jus learned that the QC dates can vary 3-4 months after seeing these

Last edited:
These are stamped in January tho. I really dont even know what to look for on these Carmines yet but these look good to me except for the qc stamp and sticker
They look legit fakes have a lighter red and the shoe is choppy the perforations holes are smaller and have a wrng stamp font but some shoes have different dates but dont Jordan's release earlier in Europe ??? And your right on the qc sticker but could be a factory mistake on the sticker or something but these are legit tho

We do need to figure out the tells on these fakes Carmine 6s ASAP tho if we are gonna be able to help folks with a LC for these. Hopefully it wont be as tough as the Concord Lows are right now to check.

We do need to figure out the tells on these fakes Carmine 6s ASAP tho if we are gonna be able to help folks with a LC for these. Hopefully it wont be as tough as the Concord Lows are right now to check.

Got an easy tell right here for ya.

View media item 995714
Right is authentic.. And left is, well.. You know how that goes. I'll just people call the left whatever they wanna call it.

Back
Top Bottom