Legit Check: Air Jordan 4 Retro Mars White Black Varsity Red 2006

Bought A Pair Of 2006 Air Jordan 4 Retro Mars from a fellow NTer and i question them being either unauthentic or b-grades. He claims to have purchased them at footlocker but i took them to my local HOH and the box didn't scan. He keeps insisting they are not b-grade or unauthentic. Here is the 2 reasons i question

1. All the netting to the shoes is white(like it should be) but the netting on the right shoe is grey as you can tell in the pics and it should be white like the rest. The left shoe is completely white but the right shoe is all white besides the outter netting is grey? He claims they are not b-grades or unauthentic but would jordan really let a shoe with grey netting slip through the cracks and not be deemed b-grade? and also he says he never noticed the grey netting and its the first thing i noticed and it is very noticeable in person. Hopefully you can tell in the pics.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. The retro card is flimsy like a piece of paper, not like any of my other retro cards i have.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Bought A Pair Of 2006 Air Jordan 4 Retro Mars from a fellow NTer and i question them being either unauthentic or b-grades. He claims to have purchased them at footlocker but i took them to my local HOH and the box didn't scan. He keeps insisting they are not b-grade or unauthentic. Here is the 2 reasons i question

1. All the netting to the shoes is white(like it should be) but the netting on the right shoe is grey as you can tell in the pics and it should be white like the rest. The left shoe is completely white but the right shoe is all white besides the outter netting is grey? He claims they are not b-grades or unauthentic but would jordan really let a shoe with grey netting slip through the cracks and not be deemed b-grade? and also he says he never noticed the grey netting and its the first thing i noticed and it is very noticeable in person. Hopefully you can tell in the pics.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. The retro card is flimsy like a piece of paper, not like any of my other retro cards i have.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

they're legit
tag checks out
colors are consistent (no different shades of red for each part of the shoe); stitching is clean and the overall shape and cut of shoe is good to go. If you look at the tongue, the length is right and you can see the grain of the leather plus the patch isn't sloppy like most knockoffs. I'd say the discoloration on the netting may just have been a lapse in quality control. It happens. Retro card could have just been a replacement. Plenty of people sell them loose so they could have come from a fake pair but your shoes are good.

they're legit
tag checks out
colors are consistent (no different shades of red for each part of the shoe); stitching is clean and the overall shape and cut of shoe is good to go. If you look at the tongue, the length is right and you can see the grain of the leather plus the patch isn't sloppy like most knockoffs. I'd say the discoloration on the netting may just have been a lapse in quality control. It happens. Retro card could have just been a replacement. Plenty of people sell them loose so they could have come from a fake pair but your shoes are good.

Ok but even if they are indeed legit, don't you think the buyer should tell you about the flaw of the shoes, i would have never purchased this if the listing on description would of said that one of the netting of the shoes was grey. Instead he tries to act like he is this big sneakerhead but never noticed that it was grey?
I still want a refund because i did not buy a pair of flawed mars that was a lapse in quality control, i would of never purchased them if he would of just been honest in the description.

Ok but even if they are indeed legit, don't you think the buyer should tell you about the flaw of the shoes, i would have never purchased this if the listing on description would of said that one of the netting of the shoes was grey. Instead he tries to act like he is this big sneakerhead but never noticed that it was grey?
I still want a refund because i did not buy a pair of flawed mars that was a lapse in quality control, i would of never purchased them if he would of just been honest in the description.

depending on how you paid for them you can maybe get a refund based on them being "not as described". Anything else would have to be worked out between you and the seller.

depending on how you paid for them you can maybe get a refund based on them being "not as described". Anything else would have to be worked out between you and the seller.

They're legit. But honestly, the "flaw" really isn't that big of a deal. No one is going to notice it when you wear them.

They're legit. But honestly, the "flaw" really isn't that big of a deal. No one is going to notice it when you wear them.

Legit and I agree with above statements, it's not that noticeable when on feet. If you truly are upset about the dishonesty then by all means get a refund but IMO it's not a deal breaker. personally, I would try and have the seller refund a portion of the price you paid because of the flaw.

Legit and I agree with above statements, it's not that noticeable when on feet. If you truly are upset about the dishonesty then by all means get a refund but IMO it's not a deal breaker. personally, I would try and have the seller refund a portion of the price you paid because of the flaw.

Those mars are legit all day and just like everyone else above me says thats really not that big of a deal!!Plus i havent seen a DS pair go for under 200 so you got a great deal!!

Those mars are legit all day and just like everyone else above me says thats really not that big of a deal!!Plus i havent seen a DS pair go for under 200 so you got a great deal!!

legit and very fresh but man shoes are on diffrent sides in the box so colors change legit though

legit and very fresh but man shoes are on diffrent sides in the box so colors change legit though

Back
Top Bottom