Legit Check Air Jordan 4 Retro Bred

These look almost on point. If it was me I wouldn't pull the trigger because the heel does seem to have the correct contuor. Thst is what throws me off.

The shape of the shoe looks off to me in a few places, but the quality on these was so cheap anyways it's hard to tell, I've seen some pretty jacked up legit pairs. Prolly didn't help much tho sorry man

Thanks guys i really appreciate it, i also posted AJ11 here at NT, they said it was legit, can you guys check it out also coz the AJ4 and AJ11 come from the same seller. Help me out, it was hard finding my shoe size 8 same as these kicks cause they sold fast... Before the seller and I meet in May 25 and buy these two AJs... Damn i really want these kicks but i'm gonna be happy to read all your views and opinions. Big help for me! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Added some pics, the seller have 2 AJ4, size 8 and 10... Hope it can help out for LC. [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

i think you are good, but i would like to see a pic of the shoes with the heels touching(back to back in other words) the heel should have a bump out to it.. hope this helps..

@TIMMYBRIXXX, heres the picture of AJ4 with the bump. Hope I can get a clear and final answer if this legit or not for LC... Thanks for the help... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]
View media item 399634

Can i get any final and clear answer for LC... Legit or Not... Thanks [emoji]128522[/emoji]

really hard to call this one..I would like to see a little more of a bump out on the heels but I think they are ok...possibly Bs maybe?? anyone else??? Just not 100% on this one man sorry everything else seems good IMO

Thanks, man i really want this kicks. Any other help for LC here!!! If they send another picture il post it here again...

Tell him to take out the laces and take a pic of the side of the tongue were it should say TWENTYTWELVE(2012) if its a 2012 release and it doesnt have it then their fake

those legit. the fakes are damb near perfect but they still have flaws to em, these on the other hand are 100% legit. right box, correct materials, red on shoe pops. you good fam.

heres what to look for, for new fakes. the upside down air jordan tag on the tongue would be black instead of white. check the box tag they correcting the boxes but still has errors on the boxes, also fake boxes are glossy whereas legit boxes has a matte lid if that makes any sense, the red on the fake breds are more dull and kinda an off color compared to legits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom