Legit check: Air Jordan 11 Gamma blue

I bought gamma blue from ebay 

I think everything looks good to me except the jumpman logo which is on the middle of the shoe lace.

The jumpman's ball is covered by stitches.

I checked a lot of other legit pairs. but other pairs' jumpman logos are not covered

Is it just a factory flaw? or it means these are fake??

Last edited:
anyone who can compare to other legit jumpman logo in tongue? 

my jordan logo don't have ball. 

Last edited:
my b-grades don't have the ball covered. 

easier for you to just show the pictures of the box instead of getting hung up on the logo. also picture of the tag.

box also legit. sz 8.5 probably why it has the stitching over the jumpman's "ball" (insert jokes). different size can be from different Nike factory. depends on the line workers. 

I appreciate all of comments

but I am still confused,

It could depend on size, but I found a legit pair of Gamma posted on youtube. and that is also 8.5. 

I think it should be look like that exactly stitches above jumpman

please compare to mine

Last edited:
when comparing legit to fake you look for more quality defects. i looked at all my XI retros and all purchased from retail my breds have the same issue stitch through ball. but no other quality defects do you see any other reason to believe they are fake?(crooked backseam on heel, uneven tongue label both should be centered on third space, uneven or wrinkled tongue means tongue inseam is too tight) another dead giveaway is the PL almost always has a peak(^) right below the bottom lace...hope this helped

Back
Top Bottom