Legit check Air Jordan 11 concords

i think i already did the studying but i haven't found any post that is similar to this issue, the nearest post i think to this is that it is misaligned jumpman tag on the tongue also but members says it is fake, but in my post, same misaligned jumpman tag but they say its legit. so what should i choose? can you kindly give the thread link that is exactly the same as my shoes issue. and did i do wrong on asking someone to give their opinions?

Bro your pair is 100% legit like my pair! Is desame as yours the jumpman-jordan logo is not a line exactly on the 3rd spacing but still a legit, i also watch in youtube that he cope from foot locker and the prob is desane as your pair,.. remember theres a lot of imperfection on the 2011 release like the jumpman-jordan logo on the tongue and also the jumpman logo stitching is seating everywhere, sometimes is almost touching the 23 logo,, here is my pair
View media item 1919274

Last edited:
@tmacarter, man you really make my day and to all that joins to this forum their very best opinions to help me! you give me the peace of mind bro that I was looking for. I was thinking that really!.. am I the only one that has this issue on the shoes...I hope im not the only one, If maybe someone or some post or picture in the net that has the same issue as my shoes then that will make me very very happy...thank you very much bro for sharing your shoe pic that has the same issue as mine.. bro can you give me the youtube link of the video that you watch that has the same problem as mine? thanks!!!.... I will really enjoy it watching!!..

Yu
@tmacarter
, man you really make my day and to all that joins to this forum their very best opinions to help me! you give me the peace of mind bro that I was looking for. I was thinking that really!.. am I the only one that has this issue on the shoes...I hope im not the only one, If maybe someone or some post or picture in the net that has the same issue as my shoes then that will make me very very happy...thank you very much bro for sharing your shoe pic that has the same issue as mine.. bro can you give me the youtube link of the video that you watch that has the same problem as mine? thanks!!!.... I will really enjoy it watching!!..

Your very welcome bro.... just give me a time to search again the video ok bro.... chillax ur pair is legit!

Hi Guys,

I need help with some Concords I found at a flea market if they are legit or not.Already compared Jumpan (ankle, especially stiching and position), Tag and Sole to the 2000 model but I am still not sure as the CF and sole color/color Jumpan tongue are kind of suspicious.

Thankful for any help!

Back
Top Bottom