Legit check Air Jordan 11 concords

One last question jgd7971 and bigj505, do you have any suggestions to fix this jumpman tag to make it the same as my other shoe? thanks!

One last question jgd7971 and bigj505, do you have any suggestions to fix this jumpman tag to make it the same as my other shoe? thanks!

You'd have to find someone that could take it off and restitch it. Could end up being a pretty costly thing. Maybe try funky fresh footwear in Florida they do restorations and are pretty good with prices. I'm sure it doesn't look bad on foot. My tongue on my concords bunches up when I lace them so I doubt it's even that noticeable on yours

those are worn more than 5 times, way more. I'd honestly get my money back and hunt for a better pear tbh. especially after being lied to

@PmpDaddyRobFord, Sorry I don't know what's the meaning of "tbh". So you mean to say that the shoes that I bought was fake? what part does he lied to me, is it the number of times he wore it or the shoes is totally fake? if your answer is fake can you explain it? thanks!

Last edited:
@PmpDaddyRobFord, Sorry I don't know what's the meaning of "tbh". So you mean to say that the shoes that I bought was fake? what part does he lied to me, is it the number of times he wore it or the shoes is totally fake? if your answer is fake can you explain it? thanks!
tbh=to be honest

Nah just meant about the amount if times worn, shoes look legit tho

those are worn more than 5 times, way more. I'd honestly get my money back and hunt for a better pear tbh. especially after being lied to

Why are you in here starting stuff? Shoes dont look like they are worn as much as you say they are. The only issue is the oxidation of the soles which could be from anything. The upper's shape is still on point and the ankle area isnt even creased up.

this pic right here would show a creased ANKLE AREA if they were worn WAY MORE THAN 5 TIMES

The upper is white and CAN GET DIRTY whether its worn 1 time for 50 times. Look at the PATENT LEATHER. It's shape is still close to what they were on release date. A WORN MORE THAN 5 TIMES PAIR OF 11s WOULDNT LOOK LIKE THIS:

Finally, LOOK AT THE SOLES. A WORN WAY MORE THAN 5 TIMES PAIR OF XIS WOULD HAVE MORE WEAR ON THE SOLES

Last edited:
I think bigj505 has a very good point there PmpDaddyRobFord tho I truly respect both your opinions bros. two thumbs up for both of you!!... maybe the seller is very careful enough on the shoes so that's why it still in a very good shape, maybe he is just wearing it on malls not on the street, keeping always in good shape  and  with regards tho to PmpDaddyRobFord, maybe he sees what we don't normally see bigj505 in terms of quality and looks of shoes. and that's he's opinion and I truly respect that. cheers to both of you bros!

I think bigj505 has a very good point there PmpDaddyRobFord tho I truly respect both your opinions bros. two thumbs up for both of you!!... maybe the seller is very careful enough on the shoes so that's why it still in a very good shape, maybe he is just wearing it on malls not on the street, keeping always in good shape  and  with regards tho to PmpDaddyRobFord, maybe he sees what we don't normally see bigj505 in terms of quality and looks of shoes. and that's he's opinion and I truly respect that. cheers to both of you bros!

cant agree with your assessment of what he sees. ultimately, he is advising you to hassle the seller based on a suspect assumption which i think is completely bogus.

Why are you in here starting stuff? Shoes dont look like they are worn as much as you say they are. The only issue is the oxidation of the soles which could be from anything. The upper's shape is still on point and the ankle area isnt even creased up.

this pic right here would show a creased ANKLE AREA if they were worn WAY MORE THAN 5 TIMES

The upper is white and CAN GET DIRTY whether its worn 1 time for 50 times. Look at the PATENT LEATHER. It's shape is still close to what they were on release date. A WORN MORE THAN 5 TIMES PAIR OF 11s WOULDNT LOOK LIKE THIS:

Finally, LOOK AT THE SOLES. A WORN WAY MORE THAN 5 TIMES PAIR OF XIS WOULD HAVE MORE WEAR ON THE SOLES
why do you think I'm starting anything? I'm not, you are wit me man. and those 23s say other wise on worn just 5 times

how can you know for sure though lol. Like, I'd rather take a worn in shoes 10x briefly at the mall, than a worn in 2x for a game of outdoor basketball.

If you like the condition that you see in the current pics, then that's all that matters.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford the 23s tell you they have been worn more than 5 times? :stoneface:

You are starting things. Dude wanted to know if they are legit. You are the only one chiming in about them saying they are worn way more than 5 times so he should ask the seller for a refund and it's because the 23.... That's terrible advice to give the buyer and I feel bad for the seller if he has to deal with bs because of your terrible advice.

Last edited:
pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford the 23s tell you they have been worn more than 5 times? :stoneface:

You are starting things. Dude wanted to know if they are legit. You are the only one chiming in about them saying they are worn way more than 5 times so he should ask the seller for a refund and it's because the 23.... That's terrible advice to give the buyer and I feel bad for the seller if he has to deal with bs because of your terrible advice.
a seller lying tho? [emoji]128076[/emoji]

a seller lying tho? [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Yea cause you can really tell how many times the shoes were worn by looking at the 23 :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom