[Legit Check] 40oz Van Balmain NY Snapback (RESOLVED)

Stop trolling, the Balmain and KIDS NY ones are everywhere. You've prolly seen it before, you just don't know it's a 40 Oz.​

OP, NT is "too cool" for anything that's currently trendy.​

Never owned one but from reading up on comments online on his new hats, 40 Oz quality isn't the best. Some of them look cool though. I think he charges like 30-40 when he's selling them on his own site. I would cop if I had the desire to put in the effort to get to it before it sells out.​

No troll. I've never seen anyone in NYC wear a 40oz Van cap. Strickly see it as an out of towner thing.

looks real to me, maybe you were expecting new era quality? either way good job you only spent $23

Smh, this was a bad idea. ****** just gonna troll to death

not to thread jack, but OP, was there a need to say " my ****** " in your first post and this post?

if the word is so hated, then it doesnt need to be said or even brought up.

just my .02, carry on.

The hat really looks like crap, like the **** you get from the trinkets section at the beauty supply store next to the durags and water guns. I don't get it b, but i'm an old fart.

Stop trolling, the Balmain and KIDS NY ones are everywhere. You've prolly seen it before, you just don't know it's a 40 Oz.​
Never owned one but from reading up on comments online on his new hats, 40 Oz quality isn't the best. Some of them look cool though. I think he charges like 30-40 when he's selling them on his own site. I would cop if I had the desire to put in the effort to get to it before it sells out.​
No troll. I've never seen anyone in NYC wear a 40oz Van cap. Strickly see it as an out of towner thing.
all da soho kiddies love em...quality on em is *ahem* less then stellar......

washhtssnapback.jpg

peralta project belt loop cap quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.*

Pic came out reversed
Used a discount code, came out to around 23 w/ shipping

1. Your hat is real. MLTD is a reliable site and one that has a wholesale account with 40ozNYC.
2. Your hat is the same quality level as pretty much every 40oz hat. They are cheap snapbacks with printed lettering. You're not paying for quality.

3....not to be a ****....but you didn't get that hat for $23 shipped. The hats are pretty overpriced, and retail for $50 on sites including MLTD. They don't have 60-70% sales on MLTD ever, and if they did, the item would definitely be excluded. I actually think the hats are dope, but way overpriced. If you like it, don't back it up by saying you got it cheap. Just rock that ****.

We worked with him about 5 mos back on the OH x 40oz hats. Pretty standard snapback, kept shape with everyday wear.

i have the Been trill x 40 Oz Van hat in navy and the quality is mediocre to say the least. Definitely not worth the money they want for them

not to thread jack, but OP, was there a need to say " my ****** " in your first post and this post?

if the word is so hated, then it doesnt need to be said or even brought up.

just my .02, carry on.
View media item 568510
1. Your hat is real. MLTD is a reliable site and one that has a wholesale account with 40ozNYC.
2. Your hat is the same quality level as pretty much every 40oz hat. They are cheap snapbacks with printed lettering. You're not paying for quality.

3....not to be a ****....but you didn't get that hat for $23 shipped. The hats are pretty overpriced, and retail for $50 on sites including MLTD. They don't have 60-70% sales on MLTD ever, and if they did, the item would definitely be excluded. I actually think the hats are dope, but way overpriced. If you like it, don't back it up by saying you got it cheap. Just rock that ****.
:wow: iight so more like $37 :rofl:

appreciate the response tho

Back
Top Bottom