LEGIT CHECK: 2013 Air Jordan 13 Retro HE GOT GAME

Everything looks on point, legit hgg 13s. I rocked my pair of these the other day, comfortable pair of kicks

Sorry but i gotta get this off my chest..

These are "BLACK TOE 13s" fellas..PLEASE for the love of everything sacred stop calling these HGGs!! The shoes already had a nickname since the OG release...This "HGG" moniker was recently dubbed for this realease just to hype up this shoe to the youngins and guarantee another over hyped sell out. Dont fall for the marketing machine..

They didnt call the 08' CDPs HGG right?

Hype = HGG..
Shoes = Black Toe 13s.

Last edited:
Sorry but i gotta get this off my chest..

These are "BLACK TOE 13s" fellas..PLEASE for the love of everything sacred stop calling these HGGs!! The shoes already had a nickname since the OG release...This "HGG" moniker was recently dubbed for this realease just to hype up this shoe to the youngins and guarantee another over hyped sell out. Dont fall for the marketing machine..

They didnt call the 08' CDPs HGG right?

Hype = HGG..
Shoes = Black Toe 13s.
Not gonna lie, first time I've heard of them called black toes. but that's what I'll call them from now on

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, first time I've heard of them called black toes. but that's what I'll call them from now on
I didnt mean like you personally or anything like that fam..You know, Its all love..I was just putting it out there for educational purposes in this thread i guess.. I mean honestly it doesn't matter either way what peeps call them..That rant was my sneaker OCD kicking in i guess..hahah

It just drives me crazy to hear these new nicknames JB dubs for older retros that already have nicknames, its weird.
It would be like them deciding to retro the AJ "Cement" 4s next year and billing them to the masses as the "Do the right thing 4s" or "Buggin' out" 4s.. Why?

Last edited:
I didnt mean like you personally or anything like that fam..You know, Its all love..I was just putting it out there for educational purposes in this thread i guess.. I mean honestly it doesn't matter either way what peeps call them..That rant was my sneaker OCD kicking in i guess..hahah

It just drives me crazy to hear these new nicknames JB dubs for older retros that already have nicknames, its weird.
It would be like them deciding to retro the AJ "Cement" 4s next year and billing them to the masses as the "Do the right thing 4s" or "Buggin' out" 4s.. Why?
nah Yea it's all good, just for real haven't heard that but I haven't been around long. My join date here is when it all started with me being careless and getting cart jacked for gamma 12s smh. But yea I'm tryin to stem away from saying bred 11s too. Also, I think I've seen someone before mention those 4s as the the right thing 4s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom