LEGIT CHECK: 2011 BLACK CEMENT 3

This guy locally is selling Jordan's and he has black cement 3s from sizes 8-13. Says he gets them from his supplier who gets them straight from nike. He sent me pictures but not a lot. He didn't want to cause his original ad on kijiji had pics already but in a size 13. He didn't want to send pics of the size 11 but he ended up doing so. He only sent 4 pics. Some things look suspicious about them. View media item 1091276

This guy locally is selling Jordan's and he has black cement 3s from sizes 8-13. Says he gets them from his supplier who gets them straight from nike. He sent me pictures but not a lot. He didn't want to cause his original ad on kijiji had pics already but in a size 13. He didn't want to send pics of the size 11 but he ended up doing so. He only sent 4 pics. Some things look suspicious about them. 
Do not even do business with this guy. Forget about anything he sells because they're gonna be fake

#1 His "supplier" is a company in China or Japan who sends him fakes. Nike doesn't make these anymore, so there isn't anybody in the world with a fresh off the line FSR of BC3's

#2 He didn't want to send pics of shoes you wanted to buy. That didn't seem fishy to you?

Last edited:
Are these suppose to have widows peaks in the front by the laces?  Either way, they look really sloppy.

Do not even do business with this guy. Forget about anything he sells because they're gonna be fake

#1 His "supplier" is a company in China or Japan who sends him fakes. Nike doesn't make these anymore, so there isn't anybody in the world with a fresh off the line FSR of BC3's

#2 He didn't want to send pics of shoes you wanted to buy. That didn't seem fishy to you?
He sent me this picture too. I guess it's safe to say they're fake from the elephant print no?
Repped for truth and good eye on the box. 100% fake and seller is a scammer

I bet if the Legit Retro Js really did come from Japan instead of China they'd be much better.

View media item 1091313

He sent me this picture too. I guess it's safe to say they're fake from the elephant print no?
Elephant print? HAHAHA dude that's not the issue in this pic and if you think it is you better pump the breaks until you do some serious HW.. STOP STOP STOP looking for a great deal on some Js. Pay the price, do without, or be cheap and get fakes..It's really that simple. You guys come across these idiots bc your looking to spend $180 on a $350 shoe. Not gonna happen.

Elephant print? HAHAHA dude that's not the issue in this pic and if you think it is you better pump the breaks until you do some serious HW.. STOP STOP STOP looking for a great deal on some Js. Pay the price, do without, or be cheap and get fakes..It's really that simple. You guys come across these idiots bc your looking to spend $180 on a $350 shoe. Not gonna happen.
QFT. Repped

Back
Top Bottom