Legit Check: 2006 Nike Air Jordan V Retro LS

Be honest upfront, I just got out of prison so all of the shoes that have been released in the past 5 years are somewhat of a mystery to me. I'm a huge fan of the V and I came across a post on a messageboard selling these J's purported to have been released in 2006. He has them titled "2006 Nike Air Jordan V Retro LS (black/university blue/white colorway) - Men's US size 10.5"

It includes three unfortunately not-too-clear pics:

3na3k63l65O15T45U1a5m4c3ec98d6f7f1379.jpg

3nf3pc3lf5Y05V25T2a5m0db0f429b98213d6.jpg

3m53o73le5Z15U05X4a5mcdb89ad950501cfe.jpg

Legit?

Too hard to tell?

If they are good to go, what would be a reasonable price to pay for these?

Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by solechaserDMV

Legit.
Thanks!

I just did a bit of quick research on my own. Because the blue on the sole is dull whereas on the fakes it's brighter, is that why you say legit?

One more thing if you don't mind: what's a good price to pay for these?

So happy to get back into the sneaker game...

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You should get tagged pics before pulling the trigger on these.
Seller lives in the same city. We'll exchange in person. Dumb question probably but...do I still need tagged pics under those circumstances?

It'd still be nice to see tagged pics just to confirm that those aren't stolen pics, but since you're meeting up, you could just check them out then.

Bought 'em. Totallly legit. Good condition for having been worn a few times. They got a little bit of the black worn off the midsole (revealing little specks of white underneath), very minor, but I'm going to have to figure out how to touch that up a bit.

Overall they look great. Thanks guys.

Paid $100 too, which was more than reasonable from what I've seen on the some of these websites.

Back
Top Bottom