Legit Check: 1999 Jordan IV Black/Red Cement

Just got these from ebay. I hope they are real.
imag0119t.jpg

imag0120p.jpg

imag0121f.jpg

imag0122y.jpg

imag0123f.jpg

screenshot20110507at141.png

Pictures are kinda dark but....i'll say legit..
-Silver Box is correct

-Barcode touches production date (ALWAYS legit)

Pictures are kinda dark but....i'll say legit..
-Silver Box is correct

-Barcode touches production date (ALWAYS legit)

Thanks, I read that if the "Air Jordan" on the inside of the tongue is upside down then they are legit. They just looked a little fishy to me.

Thanks again.

Thanks, I read that if the "Air Jordan" on the inside of the tongue is upside down then they are legit. They just looked a little fishy to me.

Thanks again.

Kinda hard to tell from the pictures, better pictures would help. From what I can tell they look ok but like I said cant guarantee unless better pictures are provided.
Check to see from a side view if the heel has a bump which is probably the most noticeable indicator. The toe box shape looks legit and the depth of the air unit also is a good sign but cant guarantee without better pics.

Kinda hard to tell from the pictures, better pictures would help. From what I can tell they look ok but like I said cant guarantee unless better pictures are provided.
Check to see from a side view if the heel has a bump which is probably the most noticeable indicator. The toe box shape looks legit and the depth of the air unit also is a good sign but cant guarantee without better pics.

The production numbers are correct and from the pictures it looks like the tongue is shaped and placed correctly and the materials and shape of the shoes overall is on point as well so I would say legit. It's a little suspect that the pics provided all cover the heel up so you can't determine with certainty if the "bump" is present.

The production numbers are correct and from the pictures it looks like the tongue is shaped and placed correctly and the materials and shape of the shoes overall is on point as well so I would say legit. It's a little suspect that the pics provided all cover the heel up so you can't determine with certainty if the "bump" is present.

Back
Top Bottom