Legit Check- 1999 Air Jordan IV Retro 'Black/Cement Grey'

Hey NT... 

2 days ago I bought these DS 1999 Black Cement IV's by best offer on eBay. While I did take a very good look at the pictures, apparently I might've missed a little something. Anyway, here are the pictures of the 'body' of the shoes and the box label:

IMO those 3 pics check out completely. They look to be 10000% authentic Jordan IV's.

However, this is the picture that has me sketched out:

Everything looks legit with this tag (font, product code, etc), except the fact that there's no mm/dd/yy printed on it. I'm wondering first off, since the seller lives in Austraila, could these be an overseas release version that doesn't feature a manufacture date? Or are these fake?

Im nervous, I paid a bit over normal market value for these seeing as they looked so perfect. The seller also has 100% feedback on eBay (118 feedback) and had at least 10 AJ shoes auctioning off simultaneously to these. He was extremely legit and easy to deal with- he sent me a detailed invoice through Paypal and I paid it. Seller also said the hang-tag and  retro card would come in the box. 

If this is a stupid concern, please pardon my ignorance. I'm somewhat new at collecting Air Jordans/Nikes (I've collected wrestling shoes for years, just got into AJ/Nike within the past year) and this is my FIRST PAIR of IV's. (LOL) One of my grails too.. I've been looking for a pair this nice for ages and just want them to be real more than anything.

Any help is much appreciated!!!!!!!!!! Thanks NT 
happy.gif

-Tyler

Half had an actual date, half had a number you see here. My pair has a number as shown. dont worry, those are legit.

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

haha they're that fragile huh? thats a shame...

I mean it depends on the condition of the midsole but I wouldn't even try and push on em or put weight on em to try, might end up denting them or creating a crack in the paint. I mean thats just me, If i was planning on wearing an older jordan shoe I prefer slightly worn so that there has been pressure on the midsole.

good point, i see where you're comin from. i mean I'm not someone who NEEDS to wear my shoes i just like to. they seem like they'll definitely be a good pair to use for photography, etc until i get a slightly used pair
happy.gif

mods you can lock it up if you want, i got the info i needed.

thanks everyone! i really appreciate it

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

good point, i see where you're comin from. i mean I'm not someone who NEEDS to wear my shoes i just like to. they seem like they'll definitely be a good pair to use for photography, etc until i get a slightly used pair
happy.gif

I feel it, I like to wear mine lol. I usually get to most of my shoes eventually but Im never in a rush either, crispy pair of bred IV's though bro, Peace 

Back
Top Bottom