Legit check 11s concord pls !!!

Authentic but unauthorized pair due to no yellowing. They're good IMO.
Authentic and Grey Market or unauthorized should not be mentioned together. They are one or the other and in this case its GM for sure. Saying "Authentic but unauthorized" is like saying clean but dirty, or dry but wet..

Authentic but unauthorized pair due to no yellowing. They're good IMO.
Authentic and Grey Market or unauthorized should not be mentioned together. They are one or the other and in this case its GM for sure. Saying "Authentic but unauthorized" is like saying clean but dirty, or dry but wet..
Thats your opinion. Many people on this board as well as other sneaker boards feel that GM/Unauthorized = Authentic.

Thats your opinion. Many people on this board as well as other sneaker boards feel that GM/Unauthorized = Authentic.
Very true and these people are also using incorrect terminology.. Its not my opinion man Its vocabulary. You cant just change the definition of a word.
[h2]au·then·tic[/h2]
 adjective  \ə-ˈthen-tik, ȯ-\

: real or genuine : not copied or false

: of undisputed origin; genuine.

Are we in agreement that this pair and GMs in general are copies of legit pairs?? I mean they are new right? Not made in 2011 like the originals. Which makes them copies. You said so yourself "No yellowing" meaning made at a later time than the original 2011 release correct? I also believe there is plenty dispute about the origin of GMs.

Last edited:
IMO - Shoes are just copies of copies anyway, there is not actually an original. From what I know these Unauthorized/GM pair are/might be made from the same factories, and use/might use the same materials that are used to manufacture the "RD" pairs. Some unauthorized pairs I've seen have better quality than some "RD" pair. Now fake shoes or any products made from different factories, material, quality etc would not be authentic to me.

IMO - Shoes are just copies of copies anyway, there is not actually an original. From what I know these Unauthorized/GM pair are/might be made from the same factories, and use/might use the same materials that are used to manufacture the "RD" pairs. Some unauthorized pairs I've seen have better quality than some "RD" pair. Now fake shoes or any products made from different factories, material, quality etc would not be authentic to me.
So does that mean if I make a vehicle that looks very similar to Lamborghini with the same materials, I have an authentic Lambo? No, it means I have a replica.

[h2]rep·li·ca[/h2]noun \ˈre-pli-kə\
: an exact or very close copy of something

So does that mean if I make a vehicle that looks very similar to Lamborghini with the same materials, I have an authentic Lambo? No, it means I have a replica.

[h2]rep·li·ca[/h2]

noun \ˈre-pli-kə\

: an exact or very close copy of something

LOL, WTH reasoning is that? Did you even read my last sentence? Made in same factory by same workers with same materials? Yes. Apples and oranges.

Last edited:
LOL, WTH reasoning is that? Did you even read my last sentence? Made in same factory by same workers with same materials? Yes. Apples and oranges.
And you know that they are made in the same factory because of what? Weren't there already discrepancies on the fact that we don't know if they are made in the same factory or not?

And you know that they are made in the same factory because of what? Weren't there already discrepancies on the fact that we don't know if they are made in the same factory or not?
I dont, just like you dont. Its the side I choose to stick by.

Back
Top Bottom