Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

It's be cool if they stayed there for next season and then open up a spot for a 5th good superhero show even though Berlanti said there is no plans.

It seems like their time quake thing only alerts them when time pirates or dark and thawne mess up time. Didn't let them know at all about flashpoint. They need to lock larry up for that.

These time pirates suck. It's been 2 episodes now where they 've landed in the past and held up at gunpoint by people.

Cancel arrow which is a wannabe batman show and finally do a batman show.
That second part is not happening but rumors are this season or next season is the final one.

It seems like their time quake thing only alerts them when time pirates or dark and thawne mess up time. Didn't let them know at all about flashpoint. They need to lock larry up for that.

These time pirates suck. It's been 2 episodes now where they 've landed in the past and held up at gunpoint by people.
That is strange. Plus when it happened Rip should've still been captain of the team.

Maybe he ignored it on purpose and it has something to do with future Barry and his message.

Is Stein being affected by Flashpoint?
:rofl: If it was cuz of that but they came up with him messing up his own past when he met his 1980s self. Looks like he fell in love with another woman :lol:

Last edited:
Catching up on season 2. They definitely stepped it up this season. I think the shogun episode is my favorite

Why is stein acting like having a child is so bad? She's already grown up so it's not like he has to take care of her. diggle just found out he had a daughter erased but stein is acting more hurt than him.

oliver is dumb as hell for telling Supergirl to sit out just because he's uncomfortable with aliens being around. She'll probably end up saving him and he'll apologize and feel like an idiot like he always does.

Funny how oliver told larry in one of the previous episodes that he shouldn't feel so bad because not all of the changes are because of his flashpoint and other people's actions caused changes too. Wrong, larry is to blame for all of this. Even future larry told rip hunter not to trust his past self.

Is it just me or even after mentioning it they have not handled the gravity of the President being killed by aliens? :lol:

The whole Oliver trying to play Supergirl was forced and did't make sense. Stay with a stick in his ***.

:rofl: @ Flashpoint and Cisco time travelling being the reason aliens came to wipe out metas. Barry should've just gave them a time remnant since he want to sacrifice himself so bad

Good end to this though.

They could've saved the president but they all stood there and watched the alien point its gun at him and shoot. Maybe he was like that guy who just got elected so people were actually happy he got turned to green dust.

Still need to watch the arrow episode, but I feel a little encouraged by the posts now [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Oh yeah, **** is wrong with these writers making Supergirl call that weak group the world's mightiest heroes :lol:

Steady jacking Marvel. I wanted to ignore it before but they mirrored the Steve/Tony confrontation in Avengers. Then that blatant line.

All stein did was tell his young self to spend more time with his wife and that resulted in having a kid. jax saying he took her to pound town :lol: . I don't see why they would need to go back and erase her, not like she's a negative change to the timeline. They've killed around a 100 people or more in these past 2 seasons, 1 person being born is minor compared to that.

Oh yeah, **** is wrong with these writers making Supergirl call that weak group the world's mightiest heroes
laugh.gif

Steady jacking Marvel. I wanted to ignore it before but they mirrored the Steve/Tony confrontation in Avengers. Then that blatant line.
Earth's.

I got a good chuckle out of that. It was definitely intentional.

If my brother is dead in that timeline i'd hold a grudge too. Losing a brother isn't some small thing.

This LoT episode was all the way lit. I liked everything about it. Down to Sarah and Oliver saying 'It started with just the two of us' to Barry and Oliver drinking at the bar to `Skirt, call me' to ol'dude doing a 180 on his daughter to Cisco realizing he was a hypocrite to Oliver doing a 180 on Kara

The chemistry between everyone was really great for being from four different TV shows.

*sigh

Why couldn't the DCEU be more like the tv universe...

WB should've gave Berlanti the keys to the DCEU :frown:

*edit

I haven't watched LoT since episode 3 of the first season. I think I'm going to skip the first season and just start with the beginning of season 2.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lmao. I just got the cousin line now.

I'm ****** slow [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Ol' dude's daughter is hot by the way. I'd stay up all night and do nano technology equations with her.

Last edited:
All stein did was tell his young self to spend more time with his wife and that resulted in having a kid. jax saying he took her to pound town :lol: . I don't see why they would need to go back and erase her, not like she's a negative change to the timeline. They've killed around a 100 people or more in these past 2 seasons, 1 person being born is minor compared to that.
The entire notion that cuz Stein spent so much time working he never had time to impregnate his wife is crazy :lol:

:lol: the Brandon Routh cousin line though.
I didn't get it at first but now I do :lol:

Son is pathetic the way his star has fallen.

Maybe he never wanted kids and got mad that he had one now. She went to MIT and is a nano tech expert, he should've been happy his kid is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom