Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Thread

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I just started playing this and I love it. But I still to this day think that A Link To The Past is one of the greatest video games of any and all time. How would you guys rank it with with ALTTP and OOT and TP?
Right now this is sitting at #2 on my spot of best 3D Zelda games ever. They added a lot of stuff that I felt was necessary, like the sprint option so I dont have to keep hitting roll to go everywhere, and the way the dungeons were handled where you have to go back to an area more than once. I wish it was harder though, seems like the game got easier as it went on with the exception of the boss fights, something that would have put it over the top was a challenge like finding all the triforce pieces in windwaker that was so hard that it was downright annoying. It doesnt totally do it for me storywise though, thats an area that OoT just dominated the series. I havent gotten to the end though and I'm holding out hope that it will be dramatic.
I havent played an old school nintendo zelda in forever though, and I cant really compare them to the N64 and later versions theyre just too different.
Sounds like this game is amazing. I can't wait to see how it goes.

As for the ol school ones. Sure it was ground breaking, but I agree that the OG NES Zelda is outdated and just cannot compare...But the SNES Zelda, A Link To The Past is just incredible. If you loved OOT, then I can promise you that you will love ALTTP. I play this game all the way through at least once a year. You seriously have no idea what you are missing.

Bought the game bundled with the remote on release day. Have yet to open it because of school and finals.

After my test tomorrow....im goin ham

Got the game a little over a week before the street day but I still got the bundle 
pimp.gif
. It was my first LoZ game where I didn't get any help. I got stuck a few times but later felt like an idiot for overlooking simple things 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Got the game a little over a week before the street day but I still got the bundle 
pimp.gif
. It was my first LoZ game where I didn't get any help. I got stuck a few times but later felt like an idiot for overlooking simple things 
laugh.gif

Same here, there was a part in the fire temple where I was about to throw the wii remote and just stop playing but when I figured it out I just laughed

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Same here, there was a part in the fire temple where I was about to throw the wii remote and just stop playing but when I figured it out I just laughed
I caught myself slippin trying to figure out how to get into the very 1st temple it took me 20 mins. Then I looked up lmao

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Finally finished Uncharted 3. This is next on my list.

Not to get off topic, but is Uncharted worth it? I heard it's the worst one out of the 3, but I also heard it's amazing.
But this game looks awesome. I saw it at my local mom and pops store for 34.99 Used. 
mad.gif

Should have bought it.

I'm gonna go back tomorrow to see if it's still there haha. 

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I'm thinking about buying a WII..

is anyone able to tell me more about jailbreaking it to play old Nintendo games? or can direct me to a site?

please respond

Originally Posted by AJMasta

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I caught myself slippin trying to figure out how to get into the very 1st temple it took me 20 mins. Then I looked up lmao
Zelda games be like that... I dont know how i beat OOT

I'm thinking about buying a WII..

is anyone able to tell me more about jailbreaking it to play old Nintendo games? or can direct me to a site?

please respond
google is your friend... also some shops will do it for you

Back
Top Bottom