Legend Blue 11s Legit Check

​I just brought these from shoebox city ,these are size 8 men ,please let me know if these are real or fake please

These haven't been released yet, to find an authentic pair would be near impossible. Also the widows peak on the shoe is alarming.

There's quite a noticeable widows peak, but then again that does tend to happen on some jordans as a flaw. All round though the shoe does look a little iffy. They are like a month away from releasing, so buying them early is a big no no right now. Sorry to say but in my honest opinion I think they may be fakes. Can't be 100% sure, but I'd have to guess they are.

Hope I could! Sorry if i hurt your feelings
smokin.gif

It's a early release pair

In some pictures it looks like the shoe is starting to yellow near the front

A few widows peaks but that's Jordan brand for you

Saw the picture of the guy who got his 6s today and the Jumpman on the heel was missing from one of the shoes

How much did you pay?

Hows the carbon fiber feel?

In some Carbor Fiber test,

If you scrape at the CF with a Quarter and the CF starts flaking it's fake

Another more extreme CF test was a guy took a Knife and stab at the CF. [Not sure you want to try the CF vs Knife test]

Did the inside of the box come with any stamps or stickers?

Last edited:
It's a early release pair
In some pictures it looks like the shoe is starting to yellow near the front
A few widows peaks but that's Jordan brand for you
Saw the picture of the guy who got his 6s today and the Jumpman on the heel was missing from one of the shoes

How much did you pay?
Hows the carbon fiber feel?

In some Carbor Fiber test,
If you scrape at the CF with a Quarter and the CF starts flaking it's fake
Another more extreme CF test was a guy took a Knife and stab at the CF. [Not sure you want to try the CF vs Knife test]

Did the inside of the box come with any stamps or stickers?

The carbon fiber doesnt flake at all i did the things you said and i brought for 330 and yea i saw those 6s sad story , but I honestly think these are real just the widow peak on one of them but that happens sometimes

The carbon fiber doesnt flake at all i did the things you said and i brought for 330 and yea i saw those 6s sad story , but I honestly think these are real just the widow peak on one of them but that happens sometimes
Well we gave you our deduction about the subject in question

But if you feel they are real

And you're happy with the purchase.

Lace em up and get ready to go.
pimp.gif

But my advice (from my stand point) would be keep em deadstocked, and try on release date if you score on release date compare and conclude

Or if you do so choice to wait in the thread for other answers by all means do so.

I have no further things to add to the subject matter.

*For 330 you could have got a bot and tried on release date

Dude your kicks are Def fakes..The shoes have not released yet..Bootleg sites have been selling these exact kicks for months..Don't fool yourself..You're not a celebrity, you're not a sports star or anyone important..Nike did not directly send these to you right? That's the only way ERs will be legit this long before release day..No BS internet site gets stock before FTL, CHP, EAS, etc.. IDC what they tell you!..Get your refund... I've been doing this 25 yrs..I've seen this same scenario TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME..Trust me.

Last edited:
Dude your kicks are Def fakes..The shoes have not released yet..Bootleg sites have been selling these exact kicks for months..Don't fool yourself..Your not a celebrity, your not a sports star or anyone important..Nike did not send these to you right? That's the only way ERs will be legit this long before release day..No BS internet site gets stock before FTL, CHP, EAS, etc.. IDC what they tell you!..Get your refund... I've been doing this 25 yrs..I've seen this same scenario TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME..Trust me.

This right here. My man speaks the truth

Dude your kicks are Def fakes..The shoes have not released yet..Bootleg sites have been selling these exact kicks for months..Don't fool yourself..Your not a celebrity, your not a sports star or anyone important..Nike did not send these to you right? That's the only way ERs will be legit this long before release day..No BS internet site gets stock before FTL, CHP, EAS, etc.. IDC what they tell you!..Get your refund... I've been doing this 25 yrs..I've seen this same scenario TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME..Trust me.

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Well damn. Tis the truth though; unless you're something like that it's really just impossible to get a legit pair before they actually release. Like maybe if you work at Foot Locker or FNL, and you wanna risk your job and steal a pair or something you could get em, but that's pretty much it.

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Well damn. Tis the truth though; unless you're something like that it's really just impossible to get a legit pair before they actually release. Like maybe if you work at Foot Locker or FNL, and you wanna risk your job and steal a pair or something you could get em, but that's pretty much it.
Hahaha..I didn't mean it as a shot on him personally just speaking the truth, I mean I'm in this boat too..haha..There is no worth to Nike/JB for any Joe Blow to have ERs..Now some celeb or sports star that's frequently photographed or something would be another story..It's free advertising and creating the hype buzz..

As far as the Legit pairs at the brick and mortar stores in my experiences these stores get their stock about 2 weeks before release..So in this case its VERY HIGHLY unlikely these are a "out the back door" pair either... I'd bet the house these are simply a pair of ER knockoffs..It's just too early.. Seen it with the Jams, CGs, Breds, Concords, And Gammas..Same ol' song and dance..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom