Legal Weed in Colorado = i can talk about legal weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l7n2d4Ch6f1qcfba3o1_500.gif

mA0iG.gif

I'll never understand why people want weed to be legal. Its better off illegal. And I'll never understand why people like to talk about it and showoff it so much.

Never say never. And people talk about it a lot in part because it's illegal.

I'm going to Boulder for New Years. I seriously might just Q&A a cop.

I'll never understand why people want weed to be legal. Its better off illegal. And I'll never understand why people like to talk about it and showoff it so much. Just enjoy your herb in the privacy of your own home and you good money.

I want to be able to just buy weed (all types) whenever I want and not have to deal with my dealer telling me he'll be out in 5 and take 40 minutes.

I got Wiz Khalifa- Mesmorized, for these purposes. Decent song tho.
Sonnnnnn, this song was the first time I ever blazed AND first time ever listening to Wiz, seriously.

We did wake and bake to this joint and it was tooooo off the chain. Been bumpin Wiz ever since....

I'll never understand why people want weed to be legal. Its better off illegal. And I'll never understand why people like to talk about it and showoff it so much. Just enjoy your herb in the privacy of your own home and you good money.

....convience, recreation, testing/regulation of herbs(higher quality), jobs, etc etc there are lots of good reasons why it should be legal. one of the main reasons why people talk about it and show off a lot is because it is illegal...

Well, idc whether it's legal or not, i'm going to smoke it either way.
i just figured since it's becoming legal could we talk about it on NT which leads me to your next question.
Personally, I don't like to show it off, but you've never been w/ friends and been high talking about OTHER times you were high?
I believe it's the nature of humans to want to share with the world something they find really enjoyable, cool, fun.

explain to me how in the world its better illegal?? you must not smoke much. either that, or your a profiting from selling/defending pot [dealing, lawyers, big pharma].

another off topic dumb law is why in the hell do some states ban selling alcohol on sundays?? but they allow you to get drunk at the bars.. lol makes 0 sense.

leswax.gif

And I'll never understand this terrible no good logic.

How do you know it's better if it's illegal? It's never been legal so how can you compare? Right now you can get arrested for having weed. That's way worse than not getting arrested for having weed. I sure as hell don't hear many arguments about how alcohol got worse post prohibition. Having to wait on my dealer (although my guy is super reliable, but not everyone is)

I smoked at lot in my past. Can't now do to employment. I just feel if its legal and these big companies get a handle on it the strains will be weaker. The standard of weed to me is better illegal Most people only smoke because of peer pressure. Only talk about it to seem "cool" I'm 28 years old...nothing special to me in talking about weed. I would just smoke and enjoy the times I'd have with it and that would be it. And I agree with dude above me...people that act the same way about alcohol is corny to me too. I'm just a dude who sold out for money and probably will never be able to smoke weed again with my career choice. I just find it annoying with all the Instagram and tweeting of weed. Like I get it you smoke cool. Enjoy and relax.

Cop you an ounce or two at a time and you'll be alright.

EFF this, lets start a "What Did You Smoke Today" thread :nthat:

even though i dont live in Colorodo or Washington :frown:

Last edited:
leswax.gif

How do you know it's better if it's illegal? It's never been legal so how can you compare? Right now you can get arrested for having weed. That's way worse than not getting arrested for having weed. I sure as hell don't hear many arguments about how alcohol got worse post prohibition. Having to wait on my dealer (although my guy is super reliable, but not everyone is) <. going up to the gas station/ grocery store/ coffe shop/ weed bar.
Are you worried it's going to get taxed to hell? That's fine because if it were legal it wouldn't cost so god damn much to begin with. It's going to get WAY cheaper.
Also don't know why you equate wanting weed to be legal to wanting to show off, but people will show off anything. I've heard enough "I got so drunk last night, here's all the stupid **** I did" stories to last me a long while. Don't know why you single out Marijuana.
So yeah, your argument is bad and you should feel bad.
The only good thing that comes from weed being legal is the tax that comes from it.  The legalization of weed makes the crime rate go up especially in areas where there is usually no crime.  Like shootings off Melrose, murders in Santa Monica alleys, principles getting robbed and shoot because they grow as a side hustle, etc.  The crime rate will go up in all those states that just legalized it, guaranteed.  Legalizing it helps no one, but the government.  Cats are going to ge there wigs split

leswax.gif

How do you know it's better if it's illegal? It's never been legal so how can you compare? Right now you can get arrested for having weed. That's way worse than not getting arrested for having weed. I sure as hell don't hear many arguments about how alcohol got worse post prohibition. Having to wait on my dealer (although my guy is super reliable, but not everyone is)

Last edited:
doubt itll weaker....ppl are always gonna be homegrowing their high quality dank ...

It won't get weaker. If anything it will get stronger as it gains acceptance and popularity. Weed culture is entrenched in society in regions like the entire western coast. The people who really grow that "loud" view their craft as art and it's appreciated by the smoking community as such. The real reason the best weed is in California (I see you Oregon) is because it's more so much more widely used and produced. There are simply more people who've spent years and decades perfecting their craft here than anywhere else. The government would have to step in in a major way to have an effect on quality.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Didnt know weed was legal off Melrose and in the Santa Monica Alleys....
Just look at the countries which have legalized it and check their crime rates of before and after. Nuff said.
strong post.
We're not in other countrys were in America, and weed can be purchased at marijuana dispensaries(stores) in California. 

My people got shot off Melrose after leaving a dispensary on Melrose.  A dude got smoke in the alley behind his dispensary in Santa Monica.  I was at one 60 miles away from both these locations at another dispensary, and two dudes got bust on right at the corner.  They had a reality show about a dispensary in Oregon I think, and some dude walked right in and went across his **** with a lead pipe.  All these incidents where related to weed, not just oh it happened near the dispensaries.

Not only does  it take crime into areas that usually don't see crime it brings crime out of the darkness of the night into the daylight hours.  All the shootings I mentioned happen in the morning or throughout the day. 

Stone face yourself for being a uninformed square trying to act like you know something.

Legalizing weed makes it easier for me to find the weight.

I finally came clean to my mom tonight about my pot usage, explained how it was probably gonna be legal in 10-15 years and she didn't even trip. feelsgoodman.

I'm grown and I was gonna do my thing regardless, but it just feels good to know I don't have to be sneaky or keep it a secret from her. I know I'm not doing anything wrong, so why act like it nawmsayin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom