legal criminal experts come in : )

Ok so a dude got stomped out for a phone infront of a park at night,and me and a one of my dudes got identified by the victim
i was walking down the street to get to this lil jogging/running/bicycling area thats down the street when my phone fell and and the back piece
and battery fell i only got the main piece and started walking towards the park where i saw a few of my dudes to ask them if they can let me borrow they phoneto find mines and in the proccess the fellas come and they do a show up , they ask me a few questions and im good to go i meet up iwth my dude ray and 20minutes later they boys come and ask me if i have a phone on me(assuming i have the victims) they arrest me and they found out the phone was mines so me and mydude go to tgk and im out on 10k and he out on 10k......charge was armed robbery with a weapon.......weapon being a brick which if they did get for evidencewont have either me or my co's finger prints, the phone i doubt was ever found cus before i went to the robbery place to be interviewed they were asking mewhere the phone was harrasing the %#$@ outta me......also they said one dude fled the scene ......and one of the police officers told my mom the kid was"retrasado" .....spanishwhich in english is maybe not ******ed but not to par................most likely a sob story on his part tho may not be true

ok heres where i need the advice

i went to the first arraignment 3 weeks after the crime ....they give me a stay awy from the victim Kevin beasley , and tell me to come back on next week ,next week they tell me to come back monday they still dont know what to do? what does that usually mean? they gon drop the charges or they going hard to findevidence?

Hopefully they really investigate the situation. Whether a plea or a case I would ask a lawyer. armed robbery with a weapon is serious maaan. good luuuck

as long as you know you are innocent, dont worry about it man. They probably just stalling cuz they aint got !#$ on you.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

that was mad confusing to follow.
QFT

but you should just get a lawyer & let hem handle this. you dont want to risk your future on a bad ID

Going to NT for legal advice FTL
smh.gif

Get your %%! a lawyer. And a damn good one at that.

Dont take any plea bargains and stress your innocence.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

as long as you know you are innocent, dont worry about it man. They probably just stalling cuz they aint got !#$ on you.

that could be it but there ARE innocent people in prison. be as prepared as possible

Back
Top Bottom