Leg suddenly going numb ?

laugh.gif

You might have a herniated disk. Numbing in the legs is usually a symptom of that. Have you had any lower back injuries or strains in the last few weeks?

Get checked out, especially your heart/respiratory system. People having heart attacks younger and younger nowadays.

People eating McGangbangs and Popeyes 8 pieces "fo fo nany nan".

Update:

I ended up just going to sleep. When I woke up it was much better but I went to the doctor anyway. Doctor said I pinched the sciatic nerve in my lower back andthat caused my leg to numb. Now I can't go play ball or do squats for a few days
smh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Well still no improvement. I took an aspirin a few minutes ago. I seriously doubt it's a stroke at my age and health, and no I'm not fat.

At this point I'm thinking its probably a pinched nerve.
mad.gif

I'm debating whether to try and go to sleep/wait and go the doctor in a few hours or not risk anything and just go to the E.R. right now.
nah, pinched nerve would usually run down your entire leg, not just at your knee to calf, unless its something in your knee that is the root ofthe problem.
does it feel warm/hot to touch? if so, ice it.
try stretching it to see if it helps.
what did you do today? running? jumping? any sports, etc? could be muscle strain...?

nvm, saw the update. go for physio.

Back
Top Bottom