Lebron's Triple Double*

Does it really matter?

One less rebound.

Wow.

Like I said, 52,11, and 9 are still great numbers. Can't hate on that.

Originally Posted by iTalk

Kobe played 8 minutes LESS than Lebron. I don't like playing the "if" game, but what can Kobe do in 8 minutes of play when he's on fire like the way he was all night? Had they played the same amount of minutes, I would have given this to Lebron, no doubt, but Kobe did this in 36 minutes only! That's unheard of.
Lakers' offensive tempo is faster than the Cavs...therefore Kobe gets more possessions than LeBron gets with the Cavs.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by iTalk

Kobe played 8 minutes LESS than Lebron. I don't like playing the "if" game, but what can Kobe do in 8 minutes of play when he's on fire like the way he was all night? Had they played the same amount of minutes, I would have given this to Lebron, no doubt, but Kobe did this in 36 minutes only! That's unheard of.
Lakers' offensive tempo is faster than the Cavs...therefore Kobe gets more possessions than LeBron gets with the Cavs.
#%!? that makes no sense....kobe took LESS shots then lebron...1 less 3 also if you want to get technical.

put it this way if kobe played 44 minutes like lebron he could have broken that 81 pts mark...

damn, so picky
smh.gif
laugh.gif

kobes performance in msg>>lebrons msg performace

but this is still messed up

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KOBES 61 > lebrons double double

I was part of the sports nation that voted for kobe before this anyway lol

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KOBES 61 > lebrons double double

I was part of the sports nation that voted for kobe before this anyway lol

roll.gif
it jus makes it sound weird now

LeBron takes another L..Kobe FTW
pimp.gif

Even with the triple double in tact, nobody will remember what Lebron did 10-20 years from now...Kobe scored the most points at MSG EVER, that leaves a lastingimpression until someone tops that.

If Kobe played a whole 48 dude would've dropped 81 again.
laugh.gif
smh

lma0 @ double double ...

the nba has is out for the cavs
laugh.gif

i wonder how many times stats are adjusted after game review ....

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lma0 @ double double ...

laugh.gif

i remember specifically the NBA took a triple double away from Bob Sura. anytime there is a high-profile kind of performance, i'm sure the NBAwill have the spotlight on it to make sure they got everything right.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lma0 @ double double ...

laugh.gif

the nba should have done this to ricky davis back in 2003
roll.gif

who remembers when anthony bowie or someone else on the magic back in 1996 called timeout so he could score a point so he could get a triple double.

I'm a lebron fan, but kobe is better than lebron why? because kobe been in the league for 12seasons, but its amazing how lebron has 5 years in the leagueand he's already being compared to a future hall of famer.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

I'm a lebron fan, but kobe is better than lebron why? because kobe been in the league for 12seasons, but its amazing how lebron has 5 years in the league and he's already being compared to a future hall of famer.
Kobe was being compared to MJ after 5 seasons. has he reached MJs status yet? no.

your point = moot.

besides kobe is being used differently than lebron. lebron is so-called playmake. he has the ball in his hands at every possession, every play goes throughhim. so it's obvious he's stacking up on dimes. kobe is being used as a finisher, so doesnt have to make the assist, that's why derek fisher isthere. mo williams is more of a shooter than fisher.

and no matter what kobe does, people will never say he's better than jordan even if he breaks all jordans records and wins more championships. differenttimes, different kind of defenders, even though i think kobe would destroy most of them too... but the knicks from the Ewing/starks time compared to now, is sobig..

Back
Top Bottom