Lebron's physical stature *discuss*

IMO dude is much better fit as a TE than basketball player... But obviously he can still be on top of the game as a basketball player while even if he was the best TE of all time it wouldn't mean nearly as much

lebronnwo.jpg

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

OP why do you think baseball?
Honestly I think he would fit well into most of these sports but I can see baseball due to his height and speed so maybe a Strawberry on roids.

Central defender in soccer. He could even play striker if he had the skills like he does in basketball ala zlatan ibrahimovic or drogba

lol... of course there are going to be lebron threads..

who's bigger in sports than him?

back to the question...

that goalie thing sounds good... long arms, quick, tall...

Originally Posted by ricky409

lol... of course there are going to be lebron threads..

who's bigger in sports than him?

back to the question...

that goalie thing sounds good... long arms, quick, tall...
he's too bulky tho as a goalie. KD would be perfect as a goalie. LONG.

Lets change this thread to a better topic dealing with physical stature, for years ppl have speculated how much this guy really weighs. We always bring up how strong and fast he is and announcers say a wide range, does anyone really know

I can't picture LeBron playing baseball. The only position I can see him playing are 1st base and one of the corner outfield spots. He's almost too big to play anywhere else, and who knows what kind of arm he has. Also athletic talent doesn't exactly translate into baseball like it does in other sports.

Back
Top Bottom