Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn did anyone here manage to score on anything actually rare?
ohwell.gif
All the people on the big sneaker sites all said they struck out with errors everywhere even though they went to buy as soon as the tweet came out, sketchy stuff.

Last edited:
Damn did anyone here manage to score on anything actually rare?
ohwell.gif
All the people on the big sneaker sites all said they struck out with errors everywhere even though they went to buy as soon as the tweet came out, sketchy stuff.

Honestly, these restocks are all for show now and the product should actually be sent to outlets or whatever.
The restocks used to have a solid amount of inventory but now seem like it's only a couple size runs max which get eaten up by people that are professional restock customers.

I was playing Destiny when the restock happened. I paused to click on a link then just continued my strike mission. Didn't even really try.

sometimes i regret sending my anthracites back to nike…but then again i never wear the 11's that i do own because of them being so uncomfortable..meh. 

those ix elite >

for collection purposes only - the gold paint is a mofo on these - one wear and it'll come off

should have been recalled....

Last edited:

Well what do you know, here comes that restock of the WTL XI, a few months after the actual release, just like I predicted. Did I miss another concord release in the mean time? lol

Shoulda listened to me then instead of trying to make me look stupid, now who's laughing lol
So how succesful was everyone on copping a pair of WTL on the restock?? 

seriously go sit down somewhere.. I honestly think i have a better shot at winning the lotto then grabing a pair of WTL on a restock

You are somewhat on point there, I wasn't refereeing to the the whole concord grail conversation but the one about the concords being re retroed before the WTL restock. My whole argument was that the WTL restock would happen before the Concords are re retroed so the kids statement that the WTL were worth more than the Concords was not correct to me. Yes the Concords have restocked too but they won't re retro before a WTL restock, that's all I was saying
the discussion was the Concords would retro before WTL are retroed and will probably NEVER be retroed.. so i would rather have WTL over concords because of that.

Of course the WTL will be on the NDC restock.. so what?  they probably restocked 20 pairs..

Honestly, these restocks are all for show now and the product should actually be sent to outlets or whatever.
The restocks used to have a solid amount of inventory but now seem like it's only a couple size runs max which get eaten up by people that are professional restock customers.

I was playing Destiny when the restock happened. I paused to click on a link then just continued my strike mission. Didn't even really try.
agreed.. i tried for abotu 10 min to grab a pair of kings crown an multicolor lows.. after getting a few errors I said bump it and went back to playing madden

the harder shoes are to get the less interested I am

Out of all the hot ish on that restock list it was probably only like one size of each :x

Not sure why they even called that bull a restock when it was nothing but some loose pairs :smh:

Nike troll game been on a bean though so I'm not even surprised it went down the way it did :lol:

Out of all the hot ish on that restock list it was probably only like one size of each
sick.gif

Not sure why they even called that bull a restock when it was nothing but some loose pairs
mean.gif

Nike troll game been on a bean though so I'm not even surprised it went down the way it did
laugh.gif

+1... I think they do these things just to build hype. I tried for a couple of things like the KC's and I didn't even see a FSR. It was just random sizes. This restock is is only slightly better than that garbage that eastbay posted a few months ago.

the discussion was the Concords would retro before WTL are retroed and will probably NEVER be retroed.. so i would rather have WTL over concords because of that.

Of course the WTL will be on the NDC restock.. so what?  they probably restocked 20 pairs..
Actually the whole conversation was about the WTL restocking before the concords retroed again, you can go back an read it yourself, it's all there. And I was correct, that's exactly what happened, like a month after the release just like I had told you.
You even said
"Originally Posted by hulk7280 

i bet concord 11's remastered will release before WTL 11 get released or restocked.. or whatever you call it."

Didn't even know what a restock was huh?

Last edited:
Actually the whole conversation was about the WTL restocking before the concords retroed again, you can go back an read it yourself, it's all there. And I was correct, that's exactly what happened, like a month after the release just like I had told you.
You even said
"Originally Posted by hulk7280 

i bet concord 11's remastered will release before WTL 11 get released or restocked.. or whatever you call it."

Didn't even know what a restock was huh?
that was a restock?  there was 1 or 2 size runs.. You clained WTL would be restocked the same way KPs and GKs restocked.. in which you are WRONG..

you miss the MEANING behind of my point..

dude NDC restocks champ packs.. NDC restock is 1 or 2 size runs.. I wouldnt even consider that a restock

now go back and crawl under the rock you came from.

Last edited:
I mean whether you salty about it or not, it was still a restock lol
I already had my pair a long time ago.. I am not Salty at all.. I could actually care less...

YOUR the one who went back over a month to post that.. so your the one who cares not me.. lol

and I also mentioned that of course NDC will restock the WTL, but my whole point is they arent readily available for people to purchase.  which is my entire point..

I know that concept is difficult for you to grasp so I will leave it here..

I already had my pair a long time ago.. I am not Salty at all.. I could actually care less...

YOUR the one who went back over a month to post that.. so your the one who cares not me.. lol

and I also mentioned that of course NDC will restock the WTL, but my whole point is they arent readily available for people to purchase.  which is my entire point..

I know that concept is difficult for you to grasp so I will leave it here..

I have had my pair too man, my WTL's an my Concords, I am in no way salty. An now your changing up what you're saying, you had never said that NDC would restock them, your whole argument was that Concords would re retro before the WTL restock, an that was incorrect. An about them not being readily available is also incorrect. The WTL are all over the Internet an the price has been dropping on them day to day, they are very available, just not on NDC. My entire point was that the Concords are worth more than the WTL an that the WTL were going to be restocking, like they did. You had seemed to think the WTL were worth more for some reason and you thought the concords would be remastered before the WTL were restocked, it's all there an you can read every typed word of the conversation. Thanks for tryin, but have a good one bub

Out of all the hot ish on that restock list it was probably only like one size of each
sick.gif

Not sure why they even called that bull a restock when it was nothing but some loose pairs
mean.gif

Nike troll game been on a bean though so I'm not even surprised it went down the way it did
laugh.gif

+1... I think they do these things just to build hype. I tried for a couple of things like the KC's and I didn't even see a FSR. It was just random sizes. This restock is is only slightly better than that garbage that eastbay posted a few months ago.
Eastbay restock was better since people were actually able to checkout...

Yall both in the way with this nut *** argument though :smh:

They restocked in limited and basically unobtainable numbers, the end :stoneface:

In the end you both are right to an extent, now shake hands, hug or whatever and just let it go :lol:

Yeah we get what both of you are saying, no need to beat a dead horse.

But for real...an instead of and? Never seen that before.
I feel what you guys are saying, definitely un needed arguments. The situation has gone and passed, I was just trying to inform dude a little, but you guys are right, tis the end. 

And the whole an/and thing would be my phone not registering me typing the "d" lol quite annoying I know, I'm just too lazy most of the time to go back to correct it

I feel what you guys are saying, definitely un needed arguments. The situation has gone and passed, I was just trying to inform dude a little, but you guys are right, tis the end. 

And the whole an/and thing would be my phone not registering me typing the "d" lol quite annoying I know, I'm just too lazy most of the time to go back to correct it
YOUR the one who brought up something that we talked about a month ago.. so who is trying to start an argument? 

AND I DID say NDC will restock WTL.. of course they will restock on them quartly restock.. NDC also restocked champ pack X's last year on there quartly restock.. 

There is a BIG difference between NDC restocking 1 or 2 FSR of returned pairs and a TRUE restock that pairs are actually attainable..

but again you miss the point.. and you want to be "technical" instead of seeing what the entire my point even is.

and WTL >>> piss yellow 2011 Concord 11 ALL day everday

are you talking about the quarterly Nike restock?  do you think people are going to flourish of that?  good luck grabbing pairs off that, NDC was cancelling was orders because shoes were out of stock.  

I have yet to see WTKDs V or Vi, WT Kobes 7 or 8, or what the lebron x  get restocked, but the WTL 11 will get restocked?  

it seems as though you are the one who is new to sneakers, 

my POINT is concords 11's will be released in the next 5 years.... how many more times are they going to release WTL 11s?  
here you go  post #77842  of 79311 

now go back to lurking, Now I see why you have 100 posts in 2 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom