Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Since I first saw pics of the wtl I thought I was a right shoe kinda guy... But as the days go on ... The left seems to be more and more where it's at
I'm the same way. I think the medial side of the left shoe really kills it. Whereas the overall right shoe is nice.

because we have seen a ton of restocks What the shoes..
roll.gif
Well what do you know, here comes that restock of the WTL XI, a few months after the actual release, just like I predicted. Did I miss another concord release in the mean time? lol
Shoulda listened to me then instead of trying to make me look stupid, now who's laughing lol

Think he's referring to the restock list making the rounds - it's a massive list that has the Elite SE, Low SE, KC, WTL, along with a ton of Jordans and others. Not confirmed though.

Last edited:
Think he's referring to the restock list making the rounds - it's a massive list that has the Elite SE, Low SE, KC, WTL, along with a ton of Jordans and others. Not confirmed though.

The sneaker Gods heard my cries for SE Lows and Elites :wow:

Is this an NDC restock list? :nerd:

If so I won't get to excited :\

I've been so unsuccessful in the past I don't even try on there anymore :frown:

Last edited:
Since I first saw pics of the wtl I thought I was a right shoe kinda guy... But as the days go on ... The left seems to be more and more where it's at

I'm the same. Liked the left shoe more but not by much. But now as I look at them more and more I'm liking the left shoe more and more. :D

Last edited:

Think he's referring to the restock list making its rounds - it's a massive list that has the Elite SE, Low SE, KC, WTL, along with a ton of Jordans and others.
Correct, long list of nike restock making its way around the web

I know what you are referring to but you are a little preemptive with patting yourself on the back.

These restocks are full of Ls for 99% of people these days.

I know what you are referring to but you are a little preemptive with patting yourself on the back.

Well I'm confused then as to why you're confused because I never said anything about anyone getting any pairs so the "L's for 99% of the people" comment confuses me and I wasn't patting my self on the back at any sort, I don't plan of copping any shoes in the restock nor did I think I was going to be getting any, was just sharing the information that I had already premeditated to the people whom were doubting me. I think you may have read it wrong which could explain your confusion 

Well I'm confused then as to why you're confused because I never said anything about anyone getting any pairs so the "L's for 99% of the people" comment confuses me and I wasn't patting my self on the back at any sort, I don't plan of copping any shoes in the restock nor did I think I was going to be getting any, was just sharing the information that I had already premeditated to the people whom were doubting me. I think you may have read it wrong which could explain your confusion 

your response confuses me again.

patting yourself on the back about restocks that people won't be able to purchase = :smh:

your response confuses me again.

patting yourself on the back about restocks that people won't be able to purchase =
mean.gif
And I'm confused yet again where you are getting myself patting myself on the back about the shoes people won't get? Lol I merely shared some information about a restock and in no way shape or form patted myself of the back about shoes people won't get, keep reading what you're reading but your doing worse than putting words in my mouth, you're making a false reality and situation in which I never partook nor came close too, thanks tho man

man that restock list is suspect---they got stuff on there wrong :lol:

case in point beijings never came in a 'high' and 31st states didn't release in anything smaller than a 7 on NDC. Whole list is made up if you ask me .

If he's alluding to the lil argument he had with dude about grails and Concords restocking before WTLs and all

Concords have restocked a bunch of times (even years after) so a "restock" of WTLs still doesn't make you victorious in your argument

But he's not patting himself on the back running in here posting with the told you so attitude
eyes.gif

If he's alluding to the lil argument he had with dude about grails and Concords restocking before WTLs and all

Concords have restocked a bunch of times (even years after) so a "restock" of WTLs still doesn't make you victorious in your argument

But he's not patting himself on the back running in here posting with the told you so attitude
eyes.gif
You are somewhat on point there, I wasn't refereeing to the the whole concord grail conversation but the one about the concords being re retroed before the WTL restock. My whole argument was that the WTL restock would happen before the Concords are re retroed so the kids statement that the WTL were worth more than the Concords was not correct to me. Yes the Concords have restocked too but they won't re retro before a WTL restock, that's all I was saying

man that restock list is suspect---they got stuff on there wrong :lol:

case in point beijings never came in a 'high' and 31st states didn't release in anything smaller than a 7 on NDC. Whole list is made up if you ask me .

+1...

There is no guarantee that this restock even happens. So we can put the back patting, I told you so, Concords vs WTL, stuff in the trash until 7pm comes and goes...

IMO

[thread="532801"]man....if this restock happens..and there are WTLs in a 14....imma snap on one of the Nike customer support people and possibly get another 20% off coupon for the BS they pulled with those cancelled orders. This is BS.[/thread]

Why snap? Don't forget some of the inventory on restocks are returned orders.

Why snap? Don't forget some of the inventory on restocks are returned orders.
They seem to respond more to yelling...lol. Nothing personal and I'm not a **** to people vernally but they dragged me through BS and clearly lied 3 times that week.  I ended up trading for a pair but that was still after a bunch of other promises and what not. 

I cant open any shoes from the restock

*edit* I tried for SE Lows but they're gone as expected... I hope anyone looking for anthracites was able to grab em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom