• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
guess under 5 secs still isn't good enough
mean.gif
 #rigged #bots

Didn't get through nike sf. Didn't get a call yet from valley fair.. Looks like I'm done
Valley Fair HOH made calls yesterday. Serramonte said they were doing calls tomorrow or today. Wristbands being handed out at SunValley in Concord tmrw from 8-12 for the HOH and Champs.

didn't have any luck with Las Vegas RSVP...oh well, gonna be blowing enough money out there this weekend. Might see if I can get a Magic autograph on saturday at field of dreams now
Oh sweet! Do you what time Magic is appearing there?

Was there when the Kobe 9 Beethovens dropped and Emmitt Smith was at that store signing autographs. 

Can confirm this was rigged. I DM'd manually within 2 seconds and did not get a spot.
yeah i honestly sent it within 5 seconds or less, didn't even open the pic saw it right away, switched to my other tab that already had all the info in the message except the word, typed it and still no love

BINGO

Yo west coast avenger west coast avenger I see you up in here! You after any pairs?
If so. any luck on that RSVP? Ima be up all night tomorrow cartin pairs I'm sure :lol:
#USAupAllNightForWTL
What up bruh? I have one locked down but just struck out on this RSVP......Ill be doing the same tomorrow night trying to cop one more.....I know there are several other spots I still have a chance at but I know you will be successful.....if you know of any other spots send me a PM......Im good at this but you always have all that info.....

Not sure if trolling, but that's not how RSVP works.
No I'm not trolling. Care to enlighten me? Nike RSVP website says "Confirmed RSVP DMs will be sent on a first-respond, first-served basis for your requested size."Confirmed RSVP DMs will be sent on a first-respond, first-served basis for your requested size.

No I'm not trolling. Care to enlighten me? Nike RSVP website says "Confirmed RSVP DMs will be sent on a first-respond, first-served basis for your requested size."Confirmed RSVP DMs will be sent on a first-respond, first-served basis for your requested size.

First-respond/first-served basis in their designated time frame (not overall).

Could you be a little more clear please?
I've made the analogy before here, but...

Think of RSVP as a carnival game where you have to get a ball in a cup. The cup starts at your feet and moves away from you. The track that it's on is marked off in 5 second increments. As the cup is moving away, a 5 second section lights up. You can only win the game if you get the ball in the cup inside that lit up section.

So let's translate that to the RSVP... NikeATL sends out the hashtag picture. You respond within 1 second... you sent it when that timeframe wasn't what Nike picked, though... so that doesn't count. So, you send another DM... again, the timeframe wasn't correct. Again, you send another DM (let's say 25 seconds after their initial tweet)... congratulations! You sent your DM in the timeframe that Nike picked to accept DMs.

Nike can pretty much pick any timeframe they want from ~3 seconds after their first tweet all the way until they tweet that DMs are closed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom