• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

you goin?
nope, online only for me 
pimp.gif

2 raffles entered up in NJ. HoH and Champs. Looking out for 2 members here. 1 is a lock pretty sure the other...we'll see. Good luck all.

Just did my rounds and grabbed 4 tix, my girl will get 3 more. Haven't done a raffle before, what's with the places that don't take your size? That's too damn easy to be shady

Last edited:
Just did my rounds and grabbed 4 tix, my girl will get 3 more. Haven't done a raffle before, what's with the places that don't take your size? That's too damn easy to be shady
means either you lost already 

or 

they offer you whatever they have left after pairs for homies been moved 

or 

you just get called in a order and get to pick out the bin of whats left. (seen that happen with other limited releases)

I come in peace. I have a question, hopefully offend anyone. Are people buying these collectors item or to actually wear? I can't think of an outfit to wear it with

No time to pickup tickets... closest HoH is Serramonte and even though I have won there before is still an hour away from me (less if no traffic) so I'm going for online or bust... manual not spending that extra B on an ATC :smh:
ATC needs to drop prices because they arent Cigar/Champ limited anymore..

they ain't dropping prices because they know people will pay like moths to flame, i'm not even stressing it, I gave up a guarantee to a who knows online no big deal, If I get 'em I get 'em if not on to the wheat foams and whatever kobe exts drop next on to the next with no sex given not even 2 boo boos

:lol: :lol:

I come in peace. I have a question, hopefully offend anyone. Are people buying these collectors item or to actually wear? I can't think of an outfit to wear it with
both, i'd use 'em for the all white party but meh you can wear them with anything like literally anything

they ain't dropping prices because they know people will pay like moths to flame, i'm not even stressing it, I gave up a guarantee to a who knows online no big deal, If I get 'em I get 'em if not on to the wheat foams and whatever kobe exts drop next on to the next with no sex given not even 2 boo boos
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
supporting that no cussing rule on NT
laugh.gif
 you get the jist of it

For sure to wear, with whatever. When redrum3281 redrum3281 says you don't need a matchy matchy outfit, then you know that shoe speaks for itself.

I only wish these came out earlier bc I'd prefer to wear them with shorts (assuming I can get them).

Last edited:

I plan to wear mine to work on a daily basis with no attempt to match, just all black and out the door.

I have no plans to buy these but all shoes are meant to be worn. Besides...if Nike keeps this "What the..." thing going, imagine what the shoe would look like by the end of the dude's career
laugh.gif
That might be more of a collector's item.

well brought a girl with me today. since today was the last day for raffles. i went to 9 store have 18 tickets lets see if I get any calls tomorrow

Last edited:
Houston people, what sizes are you selecting for the raffle? I am a size 11. Getting more tickets today. If I win multiples I will gladly help. Won multiples of them sherbert lows. Hopefully I win atleast a pair.

guy had his 8 year old daughter entering the raffle w her passport. thirst is too real. sheets and sheets of names . I really do hope nike made a disgusting amount of pairs

Back
Top Bottom