Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
kinda suprised end is releasing the cramp pack at the end of the month.. wonder if they decided to produce more when then figured out lebron wasnt going to win the title.. 

I dont think last years champ pack released overseas at all.. could be wrong.  but they definetly didnt release on END.

You kinda came off like "oh I'm too thorough to listen to cats who have their own dance"...

WHAT? How the heck did you come to that conclusion. This is the internet, nobody is coming off as being "thoro" period

All I was sayin was I don't remember dudes I used to listen to like Jay, Nas, LOX, the Clan etc having their own gimmicky dances. If they did, it must've been their own secret

Lebron wearing the 112s.

Cant tell what terio is wearing since its leaning a bit....

I know its not terio

Last edited:
WHAT? How the heck did you come to that conclusion. This is the internet, nobody is coming off as being "thoro" period

All I was sayin was I don't remember dudes I used to listen to like Jay, Nas, LOX, the Clan etc having their own gimmicky dances. If they did, it must've been their own secret

see? even the fact that you use the word "gimmicky".... like hip hop wasn't BUILT on dancing.

I just can't with you right now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Alright BigJ I'm done, I promise.

why is there always a fight when i come in here ? 
laugh.gif

see? even the fact that you use the word "gimmicky".... like hip hop wasn't BUILT on dancing.

I hear ya, but I call it gimmicky cuz thats all it is to me, a gimmick. Bobby "I Never Heard of Ya" Shmurda won't be around next year or the year after.
Tupac had his own dance, watch the video around we go, he was a dancer for Humpty Hump also. Jay Z got his own dance too, he stands there and wiggles his big lips, stiff a** *****. Nas got his own moves too, watch oochie wally, he was covered in shampoo doing something.. sucker for love.

Last edited:
^^^^ I couldn't wait for that dumb *** dance to go the way of the dinosaur. :rofl:

Last edited:
Best rapper dance in recent years, you only get a pass to do this if you get a DM back from nike rsvp or call back from the HOH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom