Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So my order on NDC for the KC's still shows as 'SUBMITTED' rather that "IN PROGRESS." Called NDC, was told that the shoes were 'short shipped' and they may not have all been in the warehouse by Friday's launch. Was also told they would ship out by Wednesday. I told the rep that I've made a ton of orders and have never had this happen, let alone heard of such a thing from Nike.

My thinking, however, is that the order will be canceled. I've rarely had a customer service rep that could give me reliable info. Sucks...meg email coming soon. :smh:

So my order on NDC for the KC's still shows as 'SUBMITTED' rather that "IN PROGRESS." Called NDC, was told that the shoes were 'short shipped' and they may not have all been in the warehouse by Friday's launch. Was also told they would ship out by Wednesday. I told the rep that I've made a ton of orders and have never had this happen, let alone heard of such a thing from Nike.

My thinking, however, is that the order will be canceled. I've rarely had a customer service rep that could give me reliable info. Sucks...meg email coming soon. :smh:

the weds comment is the typical response you should expect to hear. that's what nike always says.
never heard of a short shipped before tho.

give them a call tomorrow. just be patient.

meg only emails when you are accused of doing something dirty. you do something dirty?

the weds comment is the typical response you should expect to hear. that's what nike always says.

meg only emails when you are accused of doing something dirty. you do something dirty?

No sir, just surprised when I woke up to no shipping confirmation...and no 'in progress' on my order status. I've had the Infrared23 6's canceled before because of a corrected link some tweeted out during the launch, and it felt like it was dragged out like this. Nike gave me all the confirmation in the world that they'd shipped that time too...until they didn't.

I've ordered countless kicks and attire from NDC and have never heard of the phrase 'short shipped.' I'd be annoyed if they canceled, but I'm too old to get upset. Best believe I'd want an explanation though.

I call NDC CS more as a formality. I know they can't/won't/unable to give me any feasible info.

No sir, just surprised when I woke up to no shipping confirmation...and no 'in progress' on my order status. I've had the Infrared23 6's canceled before because of a corrected link some tweeted out during the launch, and it felt like it was dragged out like this. Nike gave me all the confirmation in the world that they'd shipped that time too...until they didn't.

I've ordered countless kicks and attire from NDC and have never heard of the phrase 'short shipped.' I'd be annoyed if they canceled, but I'm too old to get upset. Best believe I'd want an explanation though.

I call NDC CS more as a formality. I know they can't/won't/unable to give me any feasible info.

gotcha. just give them time. the most logical explanation they would give you is that they oversold.

smokin.gif

this, but the aways will always tie the KP for #1, (at least to me) anyone that is a fan of this model and or the red/black cw must own at least 1 pair
happy.gif
love me some red and black kicks...always have...always will...

i wonder if KC will fall in the same price range like 5lab3's.. kind of crazy to see prices so low the weekend of the release usually thats when it's highest because the hype is the biggest.. maybe in a couple weeks you can pick them up for retail off the bay. 

i wonder if KC will fall in the same price range like 5lab3's.. kind of crazy to see prices so low the weekend of the release usually thats when it's highest because the hype is the biggest.. maybe in a couple weeks you can pick them up for retail off the bay. 

very much possible.
im honestly surprised because I think the KC is a beautiful shoe. at the same time, im happy for guys that missed out because they can just spend a few more bucks and get a pair for not that far over retail.

Thanks. Bought the 12, despite it being .5 size too big. Guess I'll wear some elite socks or something to make them fit.

Last edited:

866-302-9437

product #77693001

i just called footlocker and they had several sizes available.

9, 9.5 10 (no 11, no 11.5) 12

and you can order multiples

**  forgot to mention free shipping code:  MB212W37
thank you,  i got size 10 on rd but finally got my right size 9!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom