Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dwood explained the prob with the xi's a lil while back , and it matches up with the article alot, he knows his stuff,reading is fundamental !

to me, the sole looks like the exact smae color as the sole on the X Settings !?!

is there some sort of design on the fuse ?? or did the glue people have another bad day ?

and it looks like the toingue has a patter on it but the rest of the inside is all blue

ima sucker for white posite, and love that blue upper so ima cop, but not 4 retail :D

I think whoever came up with this color way THOUGHT the sole was gold but came out peach.

So pretty much nothing wrong with the shoe except that they designed it in anticipation of him using it stock.
But if they knew he used a insole before they designed it then there is a problem.
But if LeBron not wearing them had impacted sales than the XII would have been completely different. Imo

Last edited:
dwood explained the prob with the xi's a lil while back , and it matches up with the article alot, he knows his stuff,reading is fundamental !

to me, the sole looks like the exact smae color as the sole on the X Settings !?!

is there some sort of design on the fuse ?? or did the glue people have another bad day ?

and it looks like the toingue has a patter on it but the rest of the inside is all blue

ima sucker for white posite, and love that blue upper so ima cop, but not 4 retail
happy.gif
Thanks bro.  

Definitely looks very close to the sole on the Settings X, and it does look like maybe a "fireworks" type design on the fuse.  White posite and the upper is so dope, if only they would've used a different sole.  

All things being as equal as possible. 2k14 straight up trade for WTL?

Fair? Yay or nay?

i doubt anybody would take that trade straight up---the owner of the 2k14s would need to throw some cash on top of it.

HOWEVER, you may meet the one person foolish enough to want the 2k14s more than WTLs. So... yea... there's that.

srs

if people trade its bc they want each other's shoes

f outta here w ur mel kiper draft stock alerts bros

If anything, I think the person with the WTLs would be adding IMO. I know people are hyped for the WTLs (I am too), but people have already said there's a hundred fold more pairs of the WTL XIs compared to the WTL Xs. Even if you don't like the 2Ks, it's gonna be harder to grab a pair of those than the WTLs when the dust settles. WTLs are gonna be in listings everywhere after they release. Don't think they'll be hard to find.

If anything, I think the person with the WTLs would be adding IMO. I know people are hyped for the WTLs (I am too), but people have already said there's a hundred fold more pairs of the WTL XIs compared to the WTL Xs. Even if you don't like the 2Ks, it's gonna be harder to grab a pair of those than the WTLs when the dust settles. WTLs are gonna be in listings everywhere after they release. Don't think they'll be hard to find.

you may be right---I still don't see it being a straight up trade though. Just for the simple fact the 2k14s weren't really hittin' like that. We'll find out soon enough tho

srs

if people trade its bc they want each other's shoes

f outta here w ur mel kiper draft stock alerts bros
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn why ya'll bein' so mean for?
chill bae 

you may be right---I still don't see it being a straight up trade though. Just for the simple fact the 2k14s weren't really hittin' like that. We'll find out soon enough tho
smh man u lucky u da bae of bron, sb dunk, and fitness thread.

Back
Top Bottom