Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Eh, maybe I seem to remember most people being completely underwhelmed by them though rather than hating them outright. You may be right though. I've just never seen the appeal ESPECIALLY with underwhelming colorways (even the PEs he had on tonight were just OK IMO) and a ridiculous price.

Those PE was more than ok IMO but I agree wholeheartedly with that. I hated on them but who are we kidding. Their lebrons! Best player best shoes.

Those PE was more than ok IMO but I agree wholeheartedly with that. I hated on them but who are we kidding. Their lebrons! Best player best shoes.
Nahhh.... I mean for casual wear I like the XIs best of the signature series, but for balling I prefer kd 6 elites.

Last edited:
So who's paying the $250 for the Denims? Now that the NDC pics have sunk in......
laugh.gif

That PE LeBron wore tonight is clean.

Why couldn't Nike release a colorway like that or one where the red accents are replaced with gold? :smh:

happens every year.... there's always PEs that are better than the ones offered to the public...

lebron is selfish and wants all the good colorways to himself and friends and family :wink: :D

Last edited:
To all the people saying the elites won't be on nikeid, nike said they have no plans YET. You really think nike is going to spend all the money on research and development to sell 3 or 4 colorways. No, they would be losing money

To all the people saying the elites won't be on nikeid, nike said they have no plans YET. You really think nike is going to spend all the money on research and development to sell 3 or 4 colorways. No, they would be losing money
I really believe that they'll pass it up. I feel like LeBron has been given the back seat to KD and Kobe this year, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I think nike ID in General is a problem for nike right now. Not surprised to see them tightening things up a bit.

So who's paying the $250 for the Denims? Now that the NDC pics have sunk in......:lol:

I am, and I always have been, I could giva **** about the popular opinion/hatred on them :lol: my local HOH are getting them so I'll be there bright and early around 6am for that 8am FCFS :pimp: I might play it safe and show up earlier because I know there's probably gonna be only one sz 13 :smh:

Was very surprised to see a 8.5 in LeBron XI EXT QS all suede blue past night. Had to get it, while I'm a 14.

Yeah I really think that Elites won't hit ID.  This time last year they were already up, and they have a limited window to sell Elite ID's because the playoffs will be over in 2 months, after that no one will really care about the Elite, the focus will shift to lows and awaiting information on the XII's.  I think if the Elite XI were going to be on ID, they would already be up right now. 

I agree with the people on here, I think the problems Nike ID had with the regular XI's from the start this year may have stopped them from doing the Elites. 

Yeah I really think that Elites won't hit ID.  This time last year they were already up, and they have a limited window to sell Elite ID's because the playoffs will be over in 2 months, after that no one will really care about the Elite, the focus will shift to lows and awaiting information on the XII's.  I think if the Elite XI were going to be on ID, they would already be up right now. 

I agree with the people on here, I think the problems Nike ID had with the regular XI's from the start this year may have stopped them from doing the Elites. 

I agree with everything you said on top of the workers striking in the factories not to mention the release pairs being $275 how much would an I.D. be $325 - $350 :x

Last edited:
9s never hit ID.. really 10s were the first and only ones to hit ID, who is to say 11s will.. or any more in the future.
Was very surprised to see a 8.5 in LeBron XI EXT QS all suede blue past night. Had to get it, while I'm a 14.

9s never hit ID.. really 10s were the first and only ones to hit ID, who is to say 11s will.. or any more in the future.

View media item 539100

View media item 935774

Back
Top Bottom