Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the TW more than the lakes. I literally put them back in the box and forgot I had them.
when I saw the summits in person I was appalled that folks on the thread were so pumped for them....No grown man could like these I thought

opinions..... its ok to have opinions

The lack of Pink on the SB's bothers me. The swoosh and sole color leaves so much to be desired.

Don't know why y'all crying so much. The South Beach 11s are damn near perfect to me. Only improvement would of been to make the sole icy. I don't need any more pink. Lace locks & hits are enough.

And yes, I prefer the 11s over the Miami Vice 9 Elites. Still haven't worn my pair yet cause their just OK to me.

Release day can't come soon enough. And trust me, these will sit just like Yeezy Foams...... Meaning they won't.

The lack of Pink on the SB's bothers me. The swoosh and sole color leaves so much to be desired.

Don't know why y'all crying so much. The South Beach 11s are damn near perfect to me. Only improvement would of been to make the sole icy. I don't need any more pink. Lace locks & hits are enough.

And yes, I prefer the 11s over the Miami Vice 9 Elites. Still haven't worn my pair yet cause their just OK to me.

Release day can't come soon enough. And trust me, these will sit just like Yeezy Foams...... Meaning they won't.

How did I get tied into the "crying?"

Last edited:
those are toddler/pre-school fam, not "youth"
mean.gif
GS is youth, which is typically 3.5-7

had my mouth all ready for some hash....
didn't I tell you to make some damn tuna
funniest movie of all time
of all time Craig

those superheros tho
he played in the worst superhero movie of all time, of all time Craig

glad to see things are back to semi order, came in here yesterday and had to double check my browser and verify I wasn't watching scandal on hulu
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 seriously though I was
laugh.gif
  the SB are ugly along with the florals, i'm going in on the denims though
smile.gif

Last edited:

didn't I tell you to make some damn tuna

of all time Craig

he played in the worst superhero movie of all time, of all time Craig

glad to see things are back to semi order, came in here yesterday and had to double check my browser and verify I wasn't watching scandal on hulu
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 seriously though I was
laugh.gif
  the SB are ugly along with the florals, i'm going in on the denims though
smile.gif
you cant call any pair ugly then say you are copping denims.....they better than blue suede but are awful all the same...lol.....i do agree tho, floral is wack, sbs might have a chance.....now that i think about it they all ugly...lol.....but i guess u gotta choose one

you cant call any pair ugly then say you are copping denims.....they better than blue suede but are awful all the same...lol.....i do agree tho, floral is wack, sbs might have a chance.....now that i think about it they all ugly...lol.....but i guess u gotta choose one
man i'm in for the denims, KC and i'm going back for the blue suedes hopefully I can find 2 pairs and get one dyed red

I'm out on the XI's until those South Beach or what are they calling them Everglades?

Last one I copped were the AVM 2 months ago.

Last edited:
I looked back a few pages to see if this was mentioned but didn't see anything on the topic,anyway,i talked to a nike rep today about changing my order from paypal to my credit card for the 2k14.After she switched the payment she told me that they are set to ship out march 2nd
It's April...

Will try for the SB, but I'm not pressed if I miss out. Would rather do another ID really...

The South Beach XI I can be marked limited or they can be an extreme general release that's in every single shoe store, either way it doesn't matter to me, I'm going after the shoe because I like them & I want them in my collection.

Is the final release version of the safari nights/Everglades/floral going to be red flywire / diffused hade version or the one with black flywire black laces and grey lining icy sole?

Got them. Happy with them and the price at 219 with free shipping and no tax.

Much more toe room than the regular version. Not a fan at all of the hollow shell with thick insert that exists with the 11.
View media item 933269

Last edited:
Is the final release version of the safari nights/Everglades/floral going to be red flywire / diffused hade version or the one with black flywire black laces and grey lining icy sole?

Option 3

Back
Top Bottom